• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

if you were to buy a tow rig...

its a 95 xcab 4x4 leveled on 20s and 35" toyo mts
fuel,tranny,boost,egt,and drive pressure gauges
auto with trip disk, billet input , billet servo and billet output, hd clutches custom valve body and a lock up switch
the good stuff
stainless steel 64/71/14 high tech turbo
4 inch strait pipe
sb intake
High Tech Turbo's 3 piece 12V Exhaust Manifold
sdx injectors 5x16s ( going 5x18s)
ddp dv's .024s
100 plate full forward
afc gutted and forward
4k gsk
timing as of now 17* will be going @ 24* with the new injectors
60# valve springs
head studs
head O ringed
machined for top hat locks
10 over head gasket
still sitting in the box is a fass 150/150
oh yeah kdp fixed
makes as of now 1600* at wot and zero psi on the fuel pressure gauge
YOU CAN TOW WITH IT BUT WHY ITS MORE FUN TO RACE IT

Huh? Are you trying to sell him something? Or is that your truck?

zero psi on the fuel pressure gauge

Im willing to bet if you modified your sending unit with a new larger draw straw you would maintain pressure.

zero psi on the fuel pressure gauge

Im willing to bet if you modified your sending unit with a new larger draw straw you would maintain pressure.
its at 3 or 4 psi @ just over half throttle with a load
when i put in the fass ill do big lines and a draw straw

its at 3 or 4 psi @ just over half throttle with a load
when i put in the fass ill do big lines and a draw straw

I could pull the fass down fairly well esspecially @ WOT from 0 to 100 mph, but after the draw straw there was virtually no drop.

02 24v smarty tst combo, pdr hx40/3b twins, f1 h2 camshaft, f1 m6 sticks, DTT trans. This was my old setup im swapping in a p-pump and doing away with the eletronics and should make same power with alot smaller injectors.

02 24v smarty tst combo, pdr hx40/3b twins, f1 h2 camshaft, f1 m6 sticks, DTT trans. This was my old setup im swapping in a p-pump and doing away with the eletronics and should make same power with alot smaller injectors.
cool my next is a 480 bottom turbo under the 64 and i was thinking a cam to how you like yours ?

cool my next is a 480 bottom turbo under the 64 and i was thinking a cam to how you like yours ?

I would say if you do a cam you will need port work to go with it atleast on a 12v. That is when you will see the big reduction in egts way faster spoolup. With those turbos I would recomend it for sure esspecially if you have a tight converter.

I would say if you do a cam you will need port work to go with it atleast on a 12v. That is when you will see the big reduction in egts way faster spoolup. With those turbos I would recomend it for sure esspecially if you have a tight converter.

the converter is coming out Wednesday because it slips just a little what stall you think i should get ?