• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ifs or str8 axle

Spudd

I here that the ifs sucks from people who really wheel. but i also here from some people that with lockers and sway away torsion bars it would go like a raped ape. i prefer that str8 axle because i have had lifted rigs with ifs and str8 axle and the ifs never would go the places my str8 axle would. So what should i put under my 88 yota?

running a yoder! brew'n and stew'n:stirpot:

STRAIT axle, ifs blows you just break **** and your truck is never 4wd ask me how i know...... its real cool when all the lift brackets break on a hill climb and rips your front diff out of the cage.

i have str8 axled a 88 chev. but not a yoda. i can seem to find a str8 axle around yakima to save my life. or 63" chev leafs either. so we will see how it goes. is marlin crawling stuff hard to get ahold of?

i have str8 axled a 88 chev. but not a yoda. i can seem to find a str8 axle around yakima to save my life. or 63" chev leafs either. so we will see how it goes. is marlin crawling stuff hard to get ahold of?

WTF?:rolleyes:

Marlin crawler sells parts. Call them and order what you need.
Where the hell are you looking? 63's and older toys are a dime a dozen.

I here that the ifs sucks from people who really wheel. but i also here from some people that with lockers and sway away torsion bars it would go like a raped ape. i prefer that str8 axle because i have had lifted rigs with ifs and str8 axle and the ifs never would go the places my str8 axle would. So what should i put under my 88 yota?

running a yoder! brew'n and stew'n:stirpot:

thats wat i hear. is it as hard as every one says?

I have nothing nice to say so I will be quiet on this one.

do your self a favor and straight axle it and don't put 63" chevy springs they like to bend!!!!!:awesomework: Ask me how i know they bend....2 sets all twisted in the F-Toy...:;

Last edited:

Latest posts