• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ignition switch panels?

Pineygroveoffroad

I've been looking at moroso, quick car, Joes racing products switch panels? Ign switch push button start with 4 acc switches. Anyone running these? Pros cons of fused panel vs non? Lighted vs non? It would be in the dash of my buggy. Any help would be appreciated

I dont think you can beat the quick car fused switch panel. Just wish I would of got the one with indicater lights.

12voltguy.com has some nice stuff and he will build it to your needs along with custom engraving.

I have a moroso and two of my buddys are using them only problem I have had is start button sticking had to replace it

12 volt guy makes some nice stuff I have had one of his before cant go wrong with his stuff

Re: Re: Ignition switch panels?

Picked up a used 12voltguy panel from a kickass dude here on HL... Although Darren makes a nice product, I'll be sourcing the parts and making my own for the next build.
d9882f6534c3528f6e8c286a14377620.jpg

i got the quick car panel defiantly worth every Pennie i like the lights one less thing have to check when looking for problems and the fuse on it make it nice when workin on it too. you just plug and play you will have alot of time tryin to make some up your self i did have to replace starter button after about a year

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I'll remember that!!!

Just a heads up. I have read many articles that green is the same way. I have a spare blue if you want to check it out for yourself sometime. About twice as bright. As my blue shift light if that gives you an idea.

Pineygroveoffroad said:
Thanks for the info guys
I've used the moroso ones you been lookin at twice. Just get the marine grade ones with the lights and wire it so if the fuse blows or load goes the light goes out. I have had 0 problems with them and been happy for the price.

I ordered the quick car panel per wheelin buddy June dogs advice, push start 7 switch lighted and waterproof. Also got a quick car master switch that kills the alternator too.

Pineygroveoffroad said:
I ordered the quick car panel per wheelin buddy June dogs advice, push start 7 switch lighted and waterproof. Also got a quick car master switch that kills the alternator too.

Sounds like a good choice :drinkers:. I'm happy with mine.

Latest posts