• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ike badass President? or badass Hurricane?

Glad you and your family are safe and you didn't have any major damages.
On a side note.
We get Carbon from a plant in Houston which makes the Rubber black and we are supposed to run out by Tuesday. Hopefully the plant can get up an running some time this week.

Pretty good picture acticle
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/09/the_short_but_eventful_life_of.html

This is one that blows me away. Crystal Beach, just one lone house still standing.
ike11.jpg

Fuggin NUTS! I got an email from my Ex's mom over the weekend saying Sarah lost power, but was okay.

Glad to hear all is well and minimal damage to your property.

Every city I have lived in is getting hammered this year, except for Kansas City. laughing1

wontwork said:
Whoever built that house will probably be busy building some more.

Seriously what do you think made that house survive? Do you think it had to do with the way it was built or the good Lord not wanting it to be gone. :dunno:

Cole said:
Seriously what do you think made that house survive? Do you think it had to do with the way it was built or the good Lord not wanting it to be gone. :dunno:

A priest lives there.

A friends slab is in that picture, no sure where the rest of it is. ??? Probably skimmed by Wyatt's face and smacked his truck when he fell down.

Well just got a call from a buddy at work and starting Sunday night they are shuting the plant down for 2 weeks. Well everything but the STS shop where I work. We are the only people who will be working as long as we have materials. They also shut down Fort wayne and Opelika plants. It sucks because anyone who hasn't been there over 2 years won't get subpay. Luckily I shouldn't be affected at all.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Have they cut back your hours any though?

nope STS is running just like normal. We get priority over everything else because we have to make the Race deadlines.
I'm not complaining, I would just get bored if I was off 2 weeks.

or maybe you'd throw down on Daniels buggy and have him wheeling in NO TIME!

Seriously though that sucks you guys are going to run out of carbon. Such a large percentage of the nations petrochemicals come out of right here on the upper Texas coast. So many refineries are on the Houston ship channel and they took a direct hit!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Wyatt, that is some of the funniest **** I've ever heard! molaugh

No kidding I have seen what Cole can do with a grinder. :flipoff1:

Whatever it wasn't that bad.

Latest posts