• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Im lazy and only use my phone... tapatalk , school me

P

If its free, its P
Photos are basically a no go using my phone. Will tapatalk help me with that ?

Will the forum still appear and function the same ( buttons etc )

Is this a must do or should I just pioneer on with my old ways .

Never used tapatalk looking for suggestions.

Tapatalk is perfect for photos. It takes a bit to get use to it, but it works ok. I still prefer the desktop site to tapatalk,in every way except photos, but not enough not to use tapatalk while away from the laptop.

Re:

TapTalk here only on mobile, desktop on the laptop when I'm home.
The new updated one sucks, I have an apk file I can send you for a version that is nice and easy.
These were suggestions from JohnG when I was having the same questions

Glad you posted this topic. Since Photobucket deleted/lost all 2300+ photos I had uploaded with them, I am in need of a new photo hosting site/app/tech. I am pretty Tech stupid and do most of my Hardlining via iPad 2 and the laptop.

So with that in mind, can you use Tapatalk from the laptop or is it a mobile/iPad2 only thing?

ridered3 said:
Glad you posted this topic. Since Photobucket deleted/lost all 2300+ photos I had uploaded with them, I am in need of a new photo hosting site/app/tech. I am pretty Tech stupid and do most of my Hardlining via iPad 2 and the laptop.

So with that in mind, can you use Tapatalk from the laptop or is it a mobile/iPad2 only thing?

Google photos app will save every video and picture you ever take on your phone. Not original quality for free, but they will be high quality for free.....and it is automatic.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Google photos app will save every video and picture you ever take on your phone. Not original quality for free, but they will be high quality for free.....and it is automatic.

Does that work for a flip phone too???

So essentially upload a photo to Google Photos/Google Drive, then login to Tapatalk in order to post said picture from Google Photos/Google Drive?

ridered3 said:
Does that work for a flip phone too???

So essentially upload a photo to Google Photos/Google Drive, then login to Tapatalk in order to post said picture from Google Photos/Google Drive?

No sir. Tapatalk is stand alone. The Google photo app is a way to back up your photos without having to think about it. If your phone dies, you will still have all your photos.

Tapatalk hosts pictures on its own.

Jduck said:
I only use tapatalk when I need to upload a picture, otherwise I use safari like normal.

lowbudgetjunk said:
No sir. Tapatalk is stand alone. The Google photo app is a way to back up your photos without having to think about it. If your phone dies, you will still have all your photos.

Tapatalk hosts pictures on its own.

Good to know on both accounts. Always had a love/hate with Photobucket since it was the easiest (for a non-Tech guy) to host and post pictures, but not going to be using them again to say the least.

I downloaded tap talk last night for my phone and couldn't figure out how to find hl, I am probably the worst person with tech stuff on this board.

I'm a diehard Tapatalk user, I think it's pretty simple to use, some pics posted will not show up on app so I log into main site to see em, I've been told that they only store photos for a limited time then they are no longer available so long term storage might be a issue, other than the stupid adds I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P said:
Photos are basically a no go using my phone. Will tapatalk help me with that ?

Will the forum still appear and function the same ( buttons etc )

Is this a must do or should I just pioneer on with my old ways .

Never used tapatalk looking for suggestions.

Who the hell are you?

Re: Re: Im lazy and only use my phone... tapatalk , school me

race_jeep said:
Who the hell are you?
Lol ^^ OG's comin out of the woodwork.

P, git on them Tapatalks son, hollar at me if you can't figure it out. It looks different, but if you take the time to figure it out, it functions pretty much the same. And 400 million times easier to upload pics. Think I paid $3 or something like that for Tapatalk Pro. Money well spent. It's the only way I surf HL on my phone, not just for adding pics.

Works the same way with most other forums too. I can be on 4 different forums 10x quicker than anyone can via desktop sites on their phone. Change isn't always bad!

f7f519b2e82ef6b589e593ec2eb3f4b3.jpg

Does anybody ever get a message when trying to look at a thread saying it's been moved or deleted by admin? :dunno:
I got that a bunch even though the thread still existed on the regular site.
Just had an android update and since then, it wouldn't let me use the regular site. Would always open taptalk. Nothing in settings helped so I deleted taptalk.