• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Im lazy and only use my phone... tapatalk , school me

Re: Re: Im lazy and only use my phone... tapatalk , school me

Beerj said:
Does anybody ever get a message when trying to look at a thread saying it's been moved or deleted by admin? :dunno:
I got that a bunch even though the thread still existed on the regular site.
Just had an android update and since then, it wouldn't let me use the regular site. Would always open taptalk. Nothing in settings helped so I deleted taptalk.
At times but it's usually my connection. Click back and then select the thread again and it works.
My android updated but I don't update Tapatalk from version 3.x cause the new ones suck. I'm looking for the apk file for earlier than 3.x

Re: Re: Im lazy and only use my phone... tapatalk , school me

Beerj said:
Does anybody ever get a message when trying to look at a thread saying it's been moved or deleted by admin? :dunno:
I got that a bunch even though the thread still existed on the regular site.
Just had an android update and since then, it wouldn't let me use the regular site. Would always open taptalk. Nothing in settings helped so I deleted taptalk.
Yup, all ya gotta do is click back, then click the three dots in the uper right hand side of the thread you are wanting to view, then once options drop down, just click jump to original post. From there you can click the last page button and go to the end of the thread. That's the only glitch I encounter now, and it is seldom, but the jump to original post solution works every time.

Re: Re:

Rokcrler said:
You go the long way and JD
Naw son, clicking back and clicking the thread again does nothing every time I encounter the glitch. I can click back and click the thread again 50 times woth same result. Click options, jump to original post, end of thread and be there by only clicking two times more than if the clicking back and clicking on the thread, but that doesn't/hasn't worked on mine.

That was my problem, back button gave same results. I think I'm gonna go old school. Mail letters to Kel and have him post them up, on a corkboard by the front door of the local hardware store.