• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm taking it to te darkside.

kid rok

The last three months of my life have been definitly different. I cut my finger off, I shut down my construction buisness, I've been out of work for three months.

In the last week, I"ve got two job offers. One to work for Nyloplast doing pipe sales and estimating. It requires me to sit in front of a computer for 8+ hours doing takeoffs and sending in bids.
The second offer is to come work for Rick Hendricks Chevrolet selling cars.

I'll picked to sell cars. I figured that it would give me more opportunities to do what I want to do. Play with cars.

I also just opened a Face Book page. I had no idea what I was getting into. :wtflol:

Several years ago I got outta the dealership scene and went to work doing the commercial construction estimating thing, I hate it. Looking at blueprints all day that are drawn by stupid fawkers who copy and paste images that don't even go together gets old in a hurry. And not to mention how in the toilet that industry is, it' depressing really. I got into the FB thing about 6 months ago. It's a blast giving all my friends hell on a daily basis. :dblthumb:

I am sorry to hear about the dark side of things. I do have a positive note for you. I found the perfect book that I think you should read....
facebook_for_dummies.jpg

I am sorry to hear about the dark side of things. I do have a positive note for you. I found the perfect book that I think you should read....

I'm buying it today.

If I enter a name in the search bar does it keep searching untill I find that person? Theres a homeowner I did a basement for, couple of years ago, Even before I got my page he was trying to be my friend on FB. I blocked him last night. can he see that he got blocked? and how did he see my page so quick?

kid rok said:
I'm buying it today.

If I enter a name in the search bar does it keep searching untill I find that person? Theres a homeowner I did a basement for, couple of years ago, Even before I got my page he was trying to be my friend on FB. I blocked him last night. can he see that he got blocked? and how did he see my page so quick?
When you block somone you disappear into thin air,They cant see or find you thumb.gif

:edit: They cant tell you blocked them less they log into another account and find you thata way and put 2 and 2 together,But who givs a fawck right.lol

:edit: They cant tell you blocked them less they log into another account and find you thata way and put 2 and 2 together,But who givs a fawck right.lol

:dblthumb:

Let me practice my daily FB routine.

I ate a biscuit this morning.

Just looking out the window

Since I don't know alot of guys real names , Here's mine Brad Kellogg I would like to friend you loller.gif

I got a friend request on the way home from KOH and was like wtf laughing1 bradass getting gay
I have been laid off 6 months a year the last 2 years. I have an offer to go sell commercial trucks. I'm very seriously considering that or opening a shop. I know which one is the safer bet laughing1

Today was my first official day on the lot. They put us through a little more training, and we filled out enough paper work to buy a house. They also issued us our shirts. So tommorrow I actually go in and sell cars and get to be all official and ****.

kid rok said:
Today was my first official day on the lot. They put us through a little more training, and we filled out enough paper work to buy a house. They also issued us our shirts. So tommorrow I actually go in and sell cars and get to be all official and ****.
I can't wait to see brad pick someone up and physically put them in the car that they just don't know they want yet. yet. laughing1

I got tired of pushing paperwork at my Construction job too. So I quit yesterday. :eek:

Taking Busted Knuckle films Full time! :****: