• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

In 2009 did you get out and wheel?

In 2009 did you get out and wheel?

• Yes with my RC crawler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I almost made it in my own rig. I wheeled with others during the year and in my own rig on January 1.

Yah, I wheeled sorta...
Reiter - 5-6?
Walker - God who knows
Whipsaw - 1
Vedder - 2
Chillawack Lake - 1
Windy Ridge - 1
West Harrison -1
Elbe -1
Sand Lake - 2
TSF - 1
Twin Lakes - 1
North Fork :redneck: - 2
Naches - 1
Manashtash -1
and a few others.... :D:D - 10?

Probably have wheeled 40 days in the past 6 months (since June).

Last edited:
Browns camp and Goat mt. Maybe 30 times. Most was 3 times in one week, It was the snowy part of the year and I just got my truck..

Ran Evens a bunch of time both as a passenger and in my own rig. Next year with the sammy I hope to get out more plus I dont have the quad to deal with anymore so its all about the sammy.:redneck:

Too many times to count. The times I did go were also 10-12 hours of wheelin with lot lots of BSing time thrown in.

I wheeled,I broke,I wheeled,I broke,I wheeled,I broke......I Ran reiter elbe evens tahuya a couple private invites flopped on the cable traill at reiter......So ya I wheeled a little last year........not so much planned for this year as I have went thru a diviorce..... and meet my fiance so I have been somewhat preocupied the last 6 months..... but we plan to hit the eastside of the mountains a few times this year.....I may go to the beverly dunes for some fun in a few weeks........and we plan to hit the rocks a couple times this summer.

I wheeled,I broke,I wheeled,I broke,I wheeled,I broke......I Ran reiter elbe evens tahuya a couple private invites flopped on the cable traill at reiter......So ya I wheeled a little last year........not so much planned for this year as I have went thru a diviorce..... and meet my fiance so I have been somewhat preocupied the last 6 months..... but we plan to hit the eastside of the mountains a few times this year.....I may go to the beverly dunes for some fun in a few weeks........and we plan to hit the rocks a couple times this summer.

What about the Bell???:;

So does work count, or are we talking a trip for the sole purpose of wheelin' ? If work is on the list, then wheeled almost every day, low range wheelin', take work out of the mix, then your talking more like everyday for about ten months (I'm still building my driveway) but that was pretty lame, four wheel drive just the same. If those do not count, then screw ups were next, you know, hang a wheel where is should not be, like over the bank, but for the pure unadulterated wheelin' trip I came in way low at about 20 maybe ? That's just trips to the woods to play and have fun. Hey, I live in the woods, so why go there for fun ? Since I built a course behind the shop it has cut into my trips to places to wheel ALLOT. When I get the '97 done, then it will depend on how long I can drive it on the road until they take away my plates. I hate to trailer.

Walker a couple times
Elbe a couple times
Reiter more times than I can count
Buck Meadows a couple times
Tonga Ridge a couple times
probably a couple others I can't recall atm.

Hi All:

Yeah, definitely not enough times in 2009! :booo:

A few times at Reiter, a trip to Liberty, and a trip to Rimrock. Didn't make it to Evans, Elbe, or Walker.

2010, I aim to hit the Walker Valley, especially the new "Skills" trail (anyone have a map of this new trail??), Evans Creek (I hear that the entrance of the 311 trail has gotten worse, err . . . better! ) and Elbe Hills as well. I love the Rimrock Lake area, so will definitely be making run over there, and will try to do Naches and Liberty as well.

Oh, this is after installing a new t-case, some clutch parts, and some rear suspension mods! :D Hope to be doing the first trail run of the year in March!! :beer:

Regards,

Alan

2010, I aim to hit the Walker Valley, especially the new "Skills" trail (anyone have a map of this new trail??),
Regards,

Alan

When i was up there monday, I notcied a DNR rig putting up lots of new signs. Also, there was a new trail constructed that was not there 2 weeks ago.

When i was up there monday, I notcied a DNR rig putting up lots of new signs. Also, there was a new trail constructed that was not there 2 weeks ago.

Where was this new trail???:corn: I was down there two weeks ago myself, and saw nothing new, not even a hint....

Where was this new trail???:corn: I was down there two weeks ago myself, and saw nothing new, not even a hint....

It was a bypass around the "crack" area. That area is gettin dug out! Gettin tougher an tougher! An the lower mainline just above the rock gate where it starts climbin is gettin really dug out! Like 35's+... I also noticed there was some offroad dumptrucks runnin around, I dont know if they are building more trails?:corn: