• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Index

Toyoda1

Has anyone heard of Index ever opening up again for wheeling? I know camping out there is awesome, but being able to wheel there would be so fun. Last I heard about 2 years ago, it was closed.

cant go the last 100 ft. please stay the hell out of there. goin through the tress is fine, right before you get to the rocks at the end, theres a sign.

So before you get ripped an ass for gettin caught out there by an RTW member, remember its closed. Help us out

Toyoda said:
Has anyone heard of Index ever opening up again for wheeling? I know camping out there is awesome, but being able to wheel there would be so fun. Last I heard about 2 years ago, it was closed.

Where specifically are you talking about? Reiter trails is open. Some specific trails are closed like Paulie mentioned, but there are tons of trails still open for business.

there is talk about moving the closed signs to the actual corner when you make the left up the rocks.

BUT until then please observe the closure where it is currently at for all of our sake.:cool:

Of course, just didnt want to make the haul out there if the cool stuff was closed. Thanks for the info guys.