• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

index?

last time i was up in that area (april this year) there was some good wheelin and got stuck in 4 feet of snow. there is a road to the right just before the "K" rails/conctete barrers that goes up quite aways.

Cool see I knew someone had been out there in the last couple years. It's a great area but sounds like most of it is unreachable.

that closure at index/galena makes a big loop. if you keep going on hwy2 just past the skykomish turn off. on your left you'll see beckler rd, which is rd 65 or Jacks pass. It should be open until we get a big snow. It'll take you over to index rd, not sure how far you'll get back toward index though I was going there to hike up to blanca lake. Good luck.

cool thanks I'm not sure I've been there (blanca lake) where is it? We used to go out to some mines on a great trail that seemed to go pritty far cross a river and up some old logging roads I think there was supposed to be a lake out there but not sure the name and we never made it. (3 trys back in h.s.)

Its gated right past the 63 road (blanca lake). the home and land owners in the area have keys to the gate.:beer: