• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Injectors

I don't know but it sounds to me like he's describing rebuilding your stock early powerstroke injectors to stock specs....

you'd think if he was having a "grand reopening sale" he might mention his business name. I see nothing that shows who he is.

you'd think if he was having a "grand reopening sale" he might mention his business name. I see nothing that shows who he is.

exactly what i was thinking.....and seems to cheap, and just not reliable thats why i was curious....cause 100 horse injectors would be fun:D

That's GTS motorsports......Worked at Seattle Injector for a long time. Stock 94-97 powerstroke injectors flow about 90cc.....Superduty injectors flow about 130 or so and are split shot injectors, not single. A SD will need single shot tunes to run single shot injectors correctly.

Soooo, if he doesn't want my old injectors cuz they're worn out,claiming he doesn't want to send my problems out to another of his customers.... Why does he want them to rebuild to send back to me; aren't I a customer too???:eeek: I agree w/ binder.....I've seen too many problems w/ reman PSD injectors...Only new for me thanks!:awesomework:

come on guys this dude is legit.. He's got over 500 hp from his powerstroke.

Of course he's got about 30k into the motor. :haha:

$600 to clean, swap nozels, and re o ring ? lol... .

i need to get in on this as a side job....... oh wait... conflict of intrests... lol..:fawkdancesmiley:

you want 100hp injectors? more? i know this place that does that stuff....

Latest posts