• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Instagram pages that don't suck

You have wwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much free time on your hands. I don't even exactly know what instagram is. :****:

thetastlessgentleman
morbid_maiden
ruthless.reality
myholeisyourgoal
causewereguys
no_fucksgiiven

DallasBlade said:
You're missing out...

I disagree. Y'all motherfuckers that sit around looking at social media all day are the one's missing out.

Just like a woman, people would rather take a picture of the moment than live in it

muddinmetal said:
I disagree. Y'all motherfuckers that sit around looking at social media all day are the one's missing out.

Just like a woman, people would rather take a picture of the moment than live in it
You should poundsign that ****!

muddinmetal said:

Too much bullshit on facebook these days, so to make my day go by at work. I stay on here, craigslist, and instagram. A lot of pics and videos of rockcrawlers, bouncers, race cars, guns, etc on there, but not everyone is in to that.

Re: Re: Instagram pages that don't suck

BUG-E J said:
I don't even exactly know what instagram is. :****:

It's that little icon on the back of your shirt in this pic ...
6bfa66631e98426939c6d20a0d9a637e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

RockHales said:
says the guy with 5200+ post thumb.gif

And no TV, and no home computer, and NO INTERNET at home.

Think about that fir a minute. No Netflix, No Roku, Hulu, firestick, NONE of it

My time on HL is 99.8 % of the contact I have had with the world outside of Marshall County, Alabama. I do basically nothing else but live my actual real life and check on you ****ers occasionally

muddinmetal said:
And no TV, and no home computer, and NO INTERNET at home.

Think about that fir a minute. No Netflix, No Roku, Hulu, firestick, NONE of it

My time on HL is 99.8 % of the contact I have had with the world outside of Marshall County, Alabama. I do basically nothing else but live my actual real life and check on you ****ers occasionally

Did you not have an ig account? I would have swore you did for a while.