• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Instagram pages that don't suck

Re: Re: Instagram pages that don't suck

DallasBlade said:
Too much bullshit on facebook these days, so to make my day go by at work. I stay on here, craigslist, and instagram. A lot of pics and videos of rockcrawlers, bouncers, race cars, guns, etc on there, but not everyone is in to that.
Maaaaahhhh niiiiigra 8)

This and Instagram the only social media I partake in now.

my Instagram feed is nothing but cars, jeeps/buggies, diesel trucks, funny ****, hot ass women, and guns.

Re:

What little I use Facebook which is the wife's account I can't believe there's so many people out there that pretend they just don't know what Google is.

" okay guys just got myself a new Mustang what's the best exhaust out there?"

" hey guys I'm starting to build in about twelve years was looking to see what your link calculations are?"

" having problems fitting my long tubes can a representative from Kook's message me?"

****in A.... just use Google damn it or call the damn manufacturer you pussies.

The only time I get pissed off at Instagram is when the big titty chicks that I subscribe to start talking about social issues or something stupid that I really don't care about.

Just show your damn tits or ass or tan lines or whatever and go the **** on with your next picture ho.

Pretty much a good rep of what I see when I hit the magnifying glass icon on Instagram. It knows what you like.

62e1657df412c6d72f3850c1c86c819f.jpg

Re:

tonybolton said:
What little I use Facebook which is the wife's account I can't believe there's so many people out there that pretend they just don't know what Google is.

" okay guys just got myself a new Mustang what's the best exhaust out there?"

" hey guys I'm starting to build in about twelve years was looking to see what your link calculations are?"

" having problems fitting my long tubes can a representative from Kook's message me?"

****in A.... just use Google damn it or call the damn manufacturer you pussies.

The only time I get pissed off at Instagram is when the big titty chicks that I subscribe to start talking about social issues or something stupid that I really don't care about.

Just show your damn tits or ass or tan lines or whatever and go the **** on with your next picture ho.
Eddy j requires me to Google alot. I googled ig and chm because of him so far last week or so.

jeeptj99 said:
This and Instagram the only social media I partake in now.

my Instagram feed is nothing but cars, jeeps/buggies, diesel trucks, funny ****, hot ass women, and guns.

Exactly! My data usage is insane :****:

Re:

tonybolton said:
"Osha is this ok" and "thug life vids" are couple favs.

Osha is good! Some is stupid but some is unbelievable!

Morbid Maiden
Jimmy Jew
Truckrice 2017
Zillas Pit Bbq - He is from Nashville and cooks some amazing looking stuff! He has popup lunches around town and if I lived closer I would have to stop by.
Several other bbq and multiple muscle car, off road and funny sites