• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Interco trailer tires

Just got a set of the 225/75-15s to try out. Will keep ya updated on the quality.

I was looking on sidewall and it says "Made in P.R.C." is this Peoples Republic of China, Puerto Rico Company, something else?

This thread got me to shopling trailer tires for my little trailer. I need a 225/75r15 and want the heaviest rated tire i can find.

Has anyone seen or ran the new Goodyear Endurance ST tire? They just released it in Jan so its pretty new. They are bragging on it being made in the U.S.A. and it hs a N speed rating.

Re:

Mine are good. Minimal if any wear...no wierd patterns. Hold air / no cracks. (Trailer kings).

The old bias plies woulda been bald by now.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Just to add some data to the thread, I purchased a set of the brand new Goodyear Endurance trailer tires (205-75-15, Load Range D) for my 16' car hauler and hauled a Jeep buggy from Tampa to Moab and back (~4200 miles). Tires were super smooth, no issues and no appreciable wear. Ran at 70-75+ the whole trip. Goodyear just came out with these tires earlier this year, the big selling point is that they are actually made in USA! From a price standpoint, they were $115 from my local independent dealer, which is right in line with the Maxxis trailer tires that several buddies have had good luck with, although the Maxxis are China made, along with almost every other trailer tire.

Obviously will have to see how they hold up over time, but so far very happy.

225/75 15s, holding up good so far, smooth running, no irregular wear. Only have maybe 800- 1000 miles on them though. So far so good.

I bought a set of Maxxis 235's for my Goose. very little ue so no true review.

I bought a set of 225/75r15 Goodyear endurance for my car hauler. I have several thousand miles on them. some loads where abusive. No funny wear, no busted belts. They stand up very proud and the sidewalls don't hve much give, but they don't seem to beat the trailer up too bad when unloaded either. I am very pleased with the Goodyears

bjeep said:
How are these holding up? :dunno:

Dad used my trailer and got something in the sidewall and tire went flat. He had it patched and a tube put in since it was sidewall. Told him he could order tire cheap but insisted on patch/tube. Other than that mine are still good, no complaints. Maybe 3800miles so far.