• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Iroks or TSL's

your right. i just live my 4x4 adventure vicariously through you..... boy am i bored!!!!:hi:

Last edited:
I see a major hi-jack in progress...........

But I have been drinking...........so take that as you will.

I vote TSL on this one.

I have had 39.5's and 42's, and in question of overall toughness, they're second to none except maybe the SX or the Maxxis Creepy, but Maxxis sizes don't reach out that far.

42" TSL's will get you home every time. Especially in that little jeep.

I vote IROK's bias ply. :cool: My half worn Irok's out perform new TSL''s memorial weekend, no problems at all. :awesomework:

Yeah .... three dead in one day.

2 on rocks at Moonrocks before I got there and the 3rd was on my bedside at Rimrock.... I knew it was bad when I came around the corner at the bottom of Moon to find him shoving another handful of plugs in the sidewall and water was still pissing out. :eeek:

Tsl's are tough but really need to heavily grooved to make them work, same with the SX.

Iroks work too... but like its been said a million times I'll never go back to DOT's

So call interco and buy some 42" Irok stickies... My bro just bought some, they shipped 5 of them for $65 in shipping to WA.

I see a major hi-jack in progress...........

But I have been drinking...........so take that as you will.

I vote TSL on this one.

I have had 39.5's and 42's, and in question of overall toughness, they're second to none except maybe the SX or the Maxxis Creepy, but Maxxis sizes don't reach out that far.

42" TSL's will get you home every time. Especially in that little jeep.

GREAT FIRST POST!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :redneck:

Tsl's are tough but really need to heavily grooved to make them work, same with the SX.

Iroks work too... but like its been said a million times I'll never go back to DOT's

So call interco and buy some 42" Irok stickies... My bro just bought some, they shipped 5 of them for $65 in shipping to WA.

Ya but how much did the tires themselves cost him??? Shipping wass never my concern of buying those it was more the single tire price tag. . . ?????

My vote is Irok, I have a set of 36's and 39.5s(have yet to run these...) but i love my 36s, they definitely do good work in the PNW.:awesomework: