• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone going to the W.O.W. fun run on sunday the 14th at Elbe?

Ed Bister

We are all thinking of running the Busy sat eve if you guys can make it out in time we should have a good time then be ready for the fun-ker run in the morning.....cross your fingers.

it's like a poker run with prizes but it's called a fun run........so i'm calling it a fun-ker run.....:masturbanana[1]:

Last edited:
I'm out... I'll be wheeling on Tuesday the 16th (not at Elbe), so one day is all my wallet can afford.

CHOP SHOP you down for this run? sat eve on the wild? you said when we talked about core.... that the wild is you backyard so come on down :beer:

CHOP SHOP you down for this run? sat eve on the wild? you said when we talked about core.... that the wild is you backyard so come on down :beer:

OH SNAP!!! Called out!!:haha::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Come on Brad!!! Time to show instead of talk:fawkdancesmiley:

:corn:

Damn skippy buddy. Ill be in the toyota not the stomper. Id like to make an early sunday no BS busy run aswell in under an hour.:beer:

I'LL be there friday through sunday. I'm a recovery rig sunday so lets hope no one brakes down other wise they will be pulled out by a PINK jeep. Lol