• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone running the Corbeau Baja JP seats?

Here is mine they are great seats I am 38" waist and bought the regular one and fit good to me the sides are just tall enough to keep you snug but you also have to raise up to get out of them but not as high as the others would buy again

jp fan said:
Here is mine they are great seats I am 38" waist and bought the regular one and fit good to me the sides are just tall enough to keep you snug but you also have to raise up to get out of them but not as high as the others would buy again

I notice you still have your factory belts in there. Can you still use them with the Corbeaus?

Have you looked at the Baja RS? For a DD the reclining back is nice to have. They came in my rig...it's mostly trail, with the occasional trip around town. I love em...

joho75287 said:
Have you looked at the Baja RS? For a DD the reclining back is nice to have. They came in my rig...it's mostly trail, with the occasional trip around town. I love em...

I did but I'm not concerned with the reclining back to spend an extra $100 per seat for it. I don't run a rear seat 95% of the time anyway.

jpony645 said:
I notice you still have your factory belts in there. Can you still use them with the Corbeaus?
[/quote
Yes they still work I put them back in there for the street Had to use a extension for the latch side because it was below the seat some and hard to unlatch

I had the RS ones before these and did not like them at all with a bad back they were did not feel good to me and they would not recline enough in my CJ for the coin

I had a rig with the Baja XRS which is a little nicer than the RS. I was not a fan. They do not hold you in what-so-ever on the trail. A good seat means everything on long trail days.

matth_85 said:
A good seat means everything on long trail days.

This is why i'm considering these instead of going back to a factory seat. We spent a full day out on a trail a couple weeks ago and I felt like i had been beaten profusely. Driver side needs replaced anyway so I figure an upgrade is in order.

I had the Baja SS and now the JP's, definitely like the JP's better. Less side bolster for getting in/out but still hold me in place good and comfortable all day long.