• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Isabel trail

Treky, you know.....if you want to go wheeling with us, you don't have to challege us. All you gotta do is ask.:awesomework:

I'm taking the Grand Cherokee through there this Saturday the 7th. :redneck:
I'll go
just want to go up there
let me know when

you do know the upper part by the Mine all washed out last year right? There are pitures all over the place from the upper part...

This was from Sept 2008

Last edited:
Money, when you decide to get a pass seat I'll go. My big ass boot in all! Perhaps Pumpy will take the challege...? Shotty. :D

Money, when you decide to get a pass seat I'll go. My big ass boot in all! Perhaps Pumpy will take the challege...? Shotty. :D

Hell ya I'm in and the treky has no clue as to what he is talking about, I mean absolutely not a clue, I know he should change his name (clueless in Seattle) just to save everyone time when he posts on a subject he has not idea about, so they can say OOOHHH OK, I understand.

you do know the upper part by the Mine all washed out last year right? There are pitures all over the place from the upper part...

This was from Sept 2008

how long ago - was that picture taken? i can see the rig in the picture... :D

This was from Sept 2008

I was going to say--the upper landslide looks the same when we first did it(we were the first group to the top) last year. As far as I can tell the only area that has changed is from where the old bridge was and down the trail.

Treky, you know.....if you want to go wheeling with us, you don't have to challege us. All you gotta do is ask.:awesomework:

I'm taking the Grand Cherokee through there this Saturday the 7th. :redneck:

No Challege here, but I will ask to go with you. :hi: I will follow in my Grand as long as I can, and would love to see what is beyond that.

I was going to say--the upper landslide looks the same when we first did it(we were the first group to the top) last year. As far as I can tell the only area that has changed is from where the old bridge was and down the trail.

Correct........we cleared to with in 30-50 yards of the bridge then I broke the saw:rolleyes:Thats the day we saw you at the May creek crossing.A little clearing and figure out the HOLE beyond (WITHOUT MAKING A BYPASS TO THE LEFT THROUGH THE TREES:mad:)and yer home free.......well some of us anyhow:flipoff:

I heard there is a whole society of hairy tree hugging eco-nazi hippies that dwell up there......forever lost in time and space......watch out! they'll getchya!

:flipoff:

was just talking to my uncle who says that he used to mine up right next to the actual lake itself (which is why the road is there). he says that the trail used to be able to accept his stock bug. i wonder if we should try wheelin a vw up there :awesomework:

Hell ya I'm in and the treky has no clue as to what he is talking about, I mean absolutely not a clue, I know he should change his name (clueless in Seattle) just to save everyone time when he posts on a subject he has not idea about, so they can say OOOHHH OK, I understand.

Just tell me when your planing on coming back, I'll bring the shop vac (just in case the pass seat is still muddy :) ) and a poncho for those darn sand waves. ha :haha:

you do know the upper part by the Mine all washed out last year right? There are pitures all over the place from the upper part... This was from Sept 2008

Yeah the upper part is mostly the same, just washed more clean of the dirt. So it is a lot more rock and boulders now. The lower part is where the big changes are.

What are you 3 ?? :rolleyes: No need to be a **** :looser: This isn't the chatterbox.