• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Isabel trail

Cause you walked up it right?:fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

Not so much walk as levitate. I levitated right over that stuff. "It was very god like!".......EBP.:redneck:

Jeepmauler on the other hand has mad driving skills and drove it clean.:cool:

Last edited:
On a more serious note......The days of taking a quik trip to the top of Issy with your barbie jeep to have a picknic lunch are over. There are sections of the trail where if you break you really will be "stuck on Issy forever". If you drive in there on your own power you will have to drive out on your own power. I HIGHLY recommend bringing spare parts with you like axle shafts and U joints......Maybe with time and mother natures help the trail will return to the way it was but for now it's a challenge. Like Jeepmauler said, if you stack your way in there please unstack after yourself.:cool:

Isn't that a good thing?

Izzy was EASY before. I've taken totally stock open/open Toyotas on 31's up to the top before. It didn't like it, but I forced it. No spit either !!:redneck:

Now there is a little challenge. With time and a lot of rock stacking it should be passable with a decent rig and some skillz

Ted and I had lunch on top today......it was super nice out.:011::011:

Wrapped the end of the sidewalk in cable and did some more limbing farther up.

Did some work to the water fall option(cleared loggs on top), at the begining of the boulders, so it go's now.........takes a little throttle and commitment though:D

Ted and I had lunch on top today......it was super nice out.:011::011:

Wrapped the end of the sidewalk in cable and did some more limbing farther up.

Did some work to the water fall option(cleared loggs on top), at the begining of the boulders, so it go's now.........takes a little throttle and commitment though:D

:cool: Nice job!