• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's Just Tahuya...

hmmm... that hilll used to be a 2wd hill! looks awesome! now i need to get a operating vehicle so i can drive up there and help out with the renovation! the daily driver's clutch system took a crap and i'm out of a vehilce till the parts come in and i get them installed. is there going to be anymore technical rock sections put in??

Is the hill with all the rock about 100yds from the multiple hill climb to the left when you come in at the first trailhead???

Is this what it used to look like???

Picture_086.jpg

Wow, that's cool as hell...

Good job...:awesomework:

I use to take friends out to Tahuya that had never gone wheeling...

I might have to go to Tahuya to wheel some things I've never wheeled out there...:redneck:

Where those holes are, they won't stay full of water in the winter. Virtually everything higher in elevation than Mud Lake there is like 80% sand. The native soil infiltrates water extremely well, and it migrates well so the regional water table stays fairly low.

ta hell yah... killer shiznit... now my wife will let us go to tahellyah more often .... she loves the campin there .... and know i can wheel something more challenging... keep up[ the good work and build some unpassable hillclimbs so i can have some fun ...flipmode...

Latest posts