• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's official

Something aint right. It didn't run near what it should on the dyno. Now I have to take it to Lenny and figure out what's wrong.

Lucky Jeff said:
Something aint right. It didn't run near what it should on the dyno. Now I have to take it to Lenny and figure out what's wrong.
So share the numbers brother.:cool:

Boomer said:
Wow, you think your truck feels like a pig with 414hp?
It's amazing how quickly you get used to something. I remember the first time Mike screwed with the fuel plate on my truck.. The thing felt just nuts. Didn't take long after that I was trying to put my foot through the floor wanting more.

Hopefully whatever is wrong, is what's causing my heat issue.. I've seen over 1800 a few times, and over 1600 is common.

Lucky Jeff said:
It's amazing how quickly you get used to something. I remember the first time Mike screwed with the fuel plate on my truck.. The thing felt just nuts. Didn't take long after that I was trying to put my foot through the floor wanting more.

Hopefully whatever is wrong, is what's causing my heat issue.. I've seen over 1800 a few times, and over 1600 is common.
WHOA now 1800? thats getting hot jeff. I have seen 1500 but only briefly. Just when the fuel is on.So does it roll coal better now? cause that is all thats important you know. :cheer:

sounds like you need more air to cool it down, perhaps a larger turbo or sequential setup would provide the air you need?

I'm running an HTT 64/14. flows more then any 40. One step down from a sled puller 66. It should flow plenty for the fuel I'm running. A friend of mine got 498 rwhp with this turbo. And he was a little dissapointed with that.. So it's definitely enough.

Lucky Jeff said:
well the good thing is. Now I know why my truck feels like such a pig. I'm missing almost 100 hp.

It ran 414 :mad:

Damn... My buggy is doing that:flipoff:

The problem is no pavement to plant it :redneck:

The sad thing is it was capable of 370hp with just a fuel plate and a stock turbo. Whats making it a turd? That heat is real hard on exhaust seats. It sure felt like it had more than 414 when I drove it with the 40 on it.:redneck:

Latest posts