• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired JD's UTV TIRE SME thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: JD's UTV TIRE SME thread!

pholmann said:
I wasn't bitching at all. Just laughing about it.
Mainly referring to 200mph land speed record gofast man. Lol

And cool man, if your machine has low hours on it and ain't been in the mud, your bushings may be fine to reuse. Besides SuperATV, I would suggest All Balls Racing for bushings. Order directly from their website.

Shoot man you ain't gotta change forums... We're just giving each other ****...

Ask anything you want.

Re: JD's UTV TIRE SME thread!

Waiting on parts
e87d0f58d82d16cc27a4828cc4e8eb31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I used to like you, but you've become quite the douche recently. :flipgotcha:

As for tire rubbing, I have the exact same unit....mine, WITH SHORTER TIRES and no lift rubbed my front bumper, so I know his will. Not when turning, when going straight and hitting dips, bumps, crossing ditches, etc. Unless all he is planning on doing is driving around his front yard all day.

To eliminate rubbing, he will either have to add a small lift, crank shock preload up, or possibly moving shocks to outter holes to firm up the ride, but I'm not sure if that last option would be enough to prevent rubbing it with 31's. Didn't read that on the internet.....firsthand experience. :flipoff1:

DAMN JD YOU DO KNOW IT ALL :flipoff1:

On a lot of things I would say that jd may have googled the **** out of it, but on this, he does actually have one so he probably does know what he's talking about. I see this topic as first hand advice. Look at the way he googles and learns **** that he doesn't own. I would say he did ample research before spending money on his sxs lift/wheels/tires/etc. Just a thought guys.

pholmann said:
On a lot of things I would say that jd may have googled the **** out of it, but on this, he does actually have one so he probably does know what he's talking about. I see this topic as first hand advice. Look at the way he googles and learns **** that he doesn't own. I would say he did ample research before spending money on his sxs lift/wheels/tires/etc. Just a thought guys.

Come on now, don't you know if you don't have any negative thoughts to add to a public witch hunt, you should just :gtfo:

I've never understood the ridicule for googling information. I don't read a thread I know nothing about and go google some **** just to reply. I don't google anymore **** than the next person, well actually I probably google a little more than the average person, but it's not to reply to **** I don't know anything about. I can be laying in bed trying to go to sleep, be curious about something and google information about whatever it is I find myself pondering to learn more about it. Why in the **** would anyone have anything negative to say about someone who yerns to learn all the time? ****ing stupid.

How many times you seen me post in a dana 60 thread, a fabrication thread, or an engine build thread, and offer advice or even just the slightest $0.02? ****ing none. Now Toyota ****, tires, Polaris ****, beer, learning how to build/work on general ****, yep.....that's why we're all here...or so I thought.

I don't care one bit about anyone who may think I'm a googling know it all or whatever the **** their worthless opinion of me may be, but to directly call out **** like my schooling, rental property interests, and other **** I feel fairly knowledgable and passionate about, is essentially a direct insult/ridicule, not just poking fun. I ignored it the first several times little comments were made from Kevin, before speaking my mind. But to me, if I had a buddy that people talked about for whatever reason, and I actually considered them a friend, I would write off anything they said as "well who gives a ****" he is a good dude, and not give two ****s about it. Instead, multiple times, Kevin (and Brock's ass too) have poked the bear directly with smartass comments about being a know it all, learning on the internet, etc. B. Drake done it once or twice, but who cares, I can take a joke. He also text me personally to ensure I knew he was just ****ing with me.....but consistently prodding with the same smartass comments gets old, especially after offering advice to be taken to heart like I'm some little kid that needs to be told to shut the **** up - I am not going to listen to the **** without speaking my mind. **** that.

I don't have a problem with anyone until they first have a problem with me and everyone has their quirks. I suppose that is one of the downsides of having the most ****ing posts on a forum board. The more you put yourself out there in text for others to analyze, there'll surely be plenty along the way to find something to bitch about.

Do you realize this is whole ****ing ordeal is over me being accused of googling ****? Really? Goddamn that is pathetic. I believe I am with Adam Lee on this one and am going to take my metaphorical ball and go home for a while...

pholmann said:

Id agree with that. I've always keep my SxS stock. I use them for work an a little hunting

Oh and about you taking your metaphorical ball home. Since you say you are going to be staying away for a while.

I say you and I make a bet that you cant go 2 weeks without posting anything on HL. If I win you put the 20 dollars towards the charity that the sticker proceeds are going to. If you win you can do whatever you want with the money. Get an extra gig of data for google, buy beer whatever cranks you motorcycle. :stir:

Re: Sold!!!!! 29.5" SuperATV Terminators on 14" STI wheels $500

kmcminn said:
Josh, when make comments like this. I will make comments that you sound like a know it all.

I could be wrong but I think he was referring to him being like Magic Mike. Now you see him now you don't

Well well well.....since you had to keep talking, here is where I stood on the whole thing. I have owned this Ranger almost twice as long as you have had yours and I don't reckon I asked your advice one time but you immediately started telling me how it wouldn't work without lift and how it was gonna tear the front bumper off. What makes you think I haven't done research about these things? Hell I've only owned 3 SXS I know what will work and what won't I know how you do my homework and learn about things but you storm acting like you have built about 100 of these things. I knew there was a possibility it would scrub but damn slow your role homie if someone wants advice about something they will ask :dblthumb:

And it never was personal :****:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts