• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico with the Bacons vids

Dvaughn1971

A few videos from Jellico with the Bacons this weekend. If anyone has anymore please post them.

Bubba Bacon putting a thumping on Tapout at Jellico

Those are just a few I have done so far I will post more this week as I get them done. I had A great time riding with friends and meeting some new ones from Kentucky and ate some of the best food I have had anywhere thank you Angie. :dblthumb:

I would like to say THANKS TO THE BACON KLAN. The Hillbilly Rock Crew had a HELL OF A GREAT TIME. Thanks for the videos, Dave. :dblthumb: I can't wait until we do it again. I would like to say THANKS TO THE GREAT COOKS. I felt like I had been adopted into The Bacon Klan.

I have still never heard a motor sound that strong on pane as that purple buggy. Got to be dummy tanks. Good videos, looks like alot of fun there. :dblthumb:

KyTrash said:
I would like to say THANKS TO THE BACON KLAN. The Hillbilly Rock Crew had a HELL OF A GREAT TIME. Thanks for the videos, Dave. :dblthumb: I can't wait until we do it again. I would like to say THANKS TO THE GREAT COOKS. I felt like I had been adopted into The Bacon Klan.
Even though I couldn't make this trip, Ive been riding with the Bacon's for a few years and I can garan-damn-tee you'll never go hungry with them! :eat: :****:

Looks like yall had a great trip & perfect weather. I'm ready for the next one. :woot:

Hotrod said:
I have still never heard a motor sound that strong on pane as that purple buggy. Got to be dummy tanks. Good videos, looks like alot of fun there. :dblthumb:
Not to bad for an old big block

Would like to say thanks to Mike Weaver the owner,and Jason Vanover for letting us come up and work out a few bugs,great guys.Can't wait till the next open ride we will be there for sure...