• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JK Unlimited Black Ops

Looks sweet :awesomework:
Do those Trail Readys' have a ridge right where the bead buts up? I'm kinda lookin' for feedback because I'll be getting away from the steel Allied beadlocks soon. Also, did Discount Tire have any problems with the balancing?

Last edited:
Looks sweet :awesomework:
Do those Trail Readys' have a ridge right where the bead buts up? I'm kinda lookin' for feedback because I'll be getting away from the steel Allied beadlocks soon. Also, did Discount Tire have any problems with the balancing?

Are you referring to the inner bead? If so then yes there is which really keeps the inner bead from blowing. There is also a step on the outer bead surface which centers the tire on the wheel.

Discount had no issues balancing the tires. I dont know for sure how much each took, but there is not much weights stuck to the wheels.

I have gone thru my fair share of wheels and tires and I must say, TrailReady HD's are by far the best I have owned.

Eh? I responded to you. You never responded to my response! :;

Negative Ghostrider :redneck:...I never got a response, therefore you never responded to the inquiry :fawkdancesmiley:! Oh well, life goes on! :haha: Rig looks sweet---nice and low...:awesomework: What lift are going with again? (too lazy to read back!:D)

:cool: Cuz!
Wow, the front bumper sticks out a country mile! (Might just be an illusion tho...:redneck:)
Hey Bill, Whatcha doin' with the stock tires??? I know a buddy that wants exactly those for his Burb....:corn:

The bumper does stick out more than I would like, but less than the stocker. Its actually not as bad as the pictures show as I didnt have it all the way on/in. My first choice in bumpers required cutting the ends off the frame rails and I didnt want to go that far incase I ever wanted to put it back to stock.

The tires are for sale as are the wheels. I will separate if needed.

Negative Ghostrider :redneck:...I never got a response, therefore you never responded to the inquiry :fawkdancesmiley:! Oh well, life goes on! :haha: Rig looks sweet---nice and low...:awesomework: What lift are going with again? (too lazy to read back!:D)

Ok, so I guess it wasnt a PM but infact a post on this thread....I didn't get a PM from you either. :fawkdancesmiley:

As for the lift, Im still waiting for my Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor mid arm flex kit. 1 month and counting. :mad:

Last edited:
How does the stock tire carrier like having a 37" on it?

It doesnt seem too bad but Im sure its not good. I just had that on there so I could get all five siped and balanced at Discount Tire. Still waiting for my Poison Spyder rear bumper with tire carrier to show up. Until then, the spare will stay home.

It doesnt seem too bad but Im sure its not good. I just had that on there so I could get all five siped and balanced at Discount Tire. Still waiting for my Poison Spyder rear bumper with tire carrier to show up. Until then, the spare will stay home.

i can already see a slight tweak in my tailgate from running a 35" on the stock mount for a few months:redneck:

Wow that looks good. :awesomework:Now are you going to wheel it or keep it pretty?