• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JK Unlimited Black Ops

i can already see a slight tweak in my tailgate from running a 35" on the stock mount for a few months:redneck:

Yup, thats what I figured.

looks sick that low!
to hell with lift, shulda done cut fenders and the high fender/hood...

haha, yeah that would have been sweet however as long as this thing is, I would get hung up on anything more than a speed bump. :redneck:

Wow that looks good. :awesomework:Now are you going to wheel it or keep it pretty?

I bought this thing to wheel so once Im done with it, thats what I will be doing. :awesomework:

Front Fenders look a lot better with the bigger tires :cool:

Yeah, looked pretty gay with the huge gap with stock wheels and tires.

Lift finally showed up today so it will be going on at some point this week. Plan is to have it finished on Saturday and take it up to Walker on Sunday for a shakedown run. :awesomework:

Took the day off and got the lift installed. Just need to get bumpstops dialed in and it will be ready for the shakedown run on Sunday.

Attachments

• RockKrawler 001.jpg
    RockKrawler 001.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 271
  • RockKrawler 003.jpg
    RockKrawler 003.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 275
courious......

how wide? outside of tire to outside of tire.

Thanks

Hey JZ....I saw you the other day at work coming in the gate on Seaway as I was driving out. Haha, you came around the corner all leaned over.

Not sure on the width....I will measure it and let you know.

So, I suppose I should get caught up on the build....went to 4wheel parts to ramp it and dial in the bumpstops....

JK012-2.jpg

JK015-2.jpg

JK013-2.jpg

First show for the Poison Spyder BrawlerJK was at Northridge4x4's Poison Spyder day....

PSC025.jpg

PSC028.jpg

PSC034.jpg

My daughters were SpyderGirls for the day....here with Cheri McRae.

PSC046.jpg

And then the following weekend, back to Northridge4x4 for their first annual open house....

NorthridgeOpenHouse027.jpg

NorthridgeOpenHouse026.jpg

NorthridgeOpenHouse028.jpg

Another happy Poison Spyder customer....

NorthridgeOpenHouse022.jpg

A hint of whats to come.... :;

NorthridgeOpenHouse033.jpg

NorthridgeOpenHouse019.jpg

Last edited: