• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a great time meeting and riding with you this past weekend. Looking forward to the next time. Amanda said it will be soon! Our prayers are with you till then!

I have Not been on here in awhile. Sorry to hear about this John. Sounds like things are getting better for you. Praying for you

Praying for you John, my mom's in right in the middle of treatment it's been tough on her. Focus on your nutrition. It's very important as I'm sure you know.

Update August 31, 2016.

I just talked to the chemo doctor and he put off chemotherapy from tomorrow to Tuesday. He wants to do a three day chemo regime (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday), then off for three weeks. He feels he can give me more drug, with less side effects this way. He said to plan for 4 to 5 hours Tuesday.

Holy cow, good luck with it brother. We'll be pulling like hell for ya in Knoxville. You probably get this a lot, but seriously if there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Hadn't kept up with this thread cause I thought it was all half moon jokes. I had no idea you were still fighting. Will commit to praying for you regularly!

Figured I would give an update. Was admitted to Grandview last night about midnight. I got zero sleep Friday night. Started having pain in my side and shortness of breath. Worked through it Friday and Saturday till after the ball games. Then it was time to go. Got me settled in and got into a room about 4am. I finally got about about 4 hours sleep from 4 to 8am. Were going to do a procedure to drain fluid from around my lungs, but doctor did not like the tight tolerances where the needle needed to pass. So, I am here waiting to get better or worse. All my doctors will be back from the weekend, so I'll have more experience with my case in the morning. Nan to get a couple hours of sleep now, then I will try to sleep more about 9pm. Positive side, what a great sunset.
a2d79e5dab603091f5518010561053ab.jpg
a53c88c3cd46f7483c5d9bf0ecb5fd1e.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

Prayers sent for you, wife and your family. May you get better fast JohnG and keep us updated please.

awesome sunset keep us posted! They just did roughly the same with moms kemo schedule that's if her platelets stay up. Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.