• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Joined the Longfield Club

Cobweb

I have always been part of the Longfield fan club, i like what i hear from others about their product and service. But I've never owned their brand, until today... Went out and bought a set of 30's with hub gears. I look forward to to boasting about their axles in my rig.
Thank you Tina, nice to meet you; and thank you to those who gave rave reviews that set my decision in stone.
:beer:

Just saw on another forum a guy broke a 30spline and messed up the inner axle. He just posted pictures of brand new replacements... BIG thumbs up for Tina keeping everything going smooth!

Best club I've ever been in. After years of abuse I broke one gave Tina a call and they replaced both for free. I don't think you can get that kind of service anywhere:awesomework:

I have a few sets of 30 splines... 300m dana 60 joints.. drive flanges for the 60... and a ton more stuff from them..... never broke any thing....:awesomework: THANKS TINA..... YOU ROCK:awesomework:

Love the Long's Parts!!!!

I have been in the Longfield club for a long time!!!!Couple sets of 30 splines and now some Dana 60 parts and have never had a problem with any of them!!!!! Just getting ready to order some more tonight!!!!:awesomework::beer: