• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam 2011 at GRORV - pics and videos

Cole said:
They are freaking huge compared to a 39!!! I also had 25lbs of air in them when I climbed Tub rock.
More than likey I am going to sell them and the New trail ready wheels that aren't even here yet. Haha.
My buggy was designed around the 39. But man I like the way the 42s look.
I know a guy that will buy em and he got tha cabbage! If I was you I'd keep em :****: but to hear everybody tell it I like looks or function anyway :wtflol:

HEY EVERYBODY,HAD A BALL,BROKE SOME STUFF BUT ITS ALL GOOD! HAD A BALL,FREAKIN LOVIN IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. BUBBA YOU CAN PULL ME ANYTIME! SEE YALL SATURDAY,CANT WAIT!!!

CSMITH said:
yeah i'm goin

I heard all you cajuns were :gay:...... Is trhat true? :flipgotcha:

Lay off the fish son! You know it makes you swell up and look all fat! It's even affecting your hearing if you heard we was gay :****:

that was my first time seeing da situation ,one badddddddddd buggy it took a hellatious beating. it musta not been brook as bad as it look at the end of the day. im planing on mayhem unless somthing comes up between now and then,guess ill be by my self everone backed out on me .

Any more pictures or details on the orange and back buggy with the junk yard motor? That thing is nice.

paul_tj said:
Any more pictures or details on the orange and back buggy with the junk yard motor? That thing is nice.

Belongs to Donald Hadden. Has a stroked out LS, th400, atlas. 60 ad 14 bolt. Chassis is a Jimmy Smith

Hey Cole, (or anyone else) got any videos of my Sunday drive up Cable Hill. :dunno: Not exactly a show stopper, but the first time I've run the Bruiser up it. thumb.gif