• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just another day!!!

bentandtwisted

Well today I turned another year older and no one in my house said a damn thing this morning :dunno: Not as old as Brian or Nolan but I am getting up there now. I did get a Happy Birthday from Priate 4x4 fourm thumb.gif thumb.gif

If you have to know I turned 43 today, when do you have start growing up?? 50?? Got to go back to work, you all have a great day on me thumb.gif

bentandtwisted said:
Well today I turned another year older and no one in my house said a damn thing this morning :dunno: Not as old as Brian or Nolan but I am getting up there now. I did get a Happy Birthday from Priate 4x4 fourm thumb.gif thumb.gif

If you have to know I turned 43 today, when do you have start growing up?? 50?? Got to go back to work, you all have a great day on me thumb.gif

Happy Birthday mang... My brother shares the bday with ya, he turned 18 today.

I got a Happy Bday from my GF, that was it. Happy Bday Mike, yer not old. Even if you are, you can still kick most peoples ass! molaugh

FYI, when married, Bday is the 5th, Anniversary on the 6th. Woke up on the 5th, nuttin. get home from work....nuttin. The 6th rolls over...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! "What'd ya get me?" :flipgotcha: Not a GOT DAMN thing. molaugh

I wasnt sure how old dirt was, but I guess to be as old as dirt you must have to be 43. :flipoff1:

Bones said:
FYI, when married, Bday is the 5th, Anniversary on the 6th. Woke up on the 5th, nuttin. get home from work....nuttin. The 6th rolls over...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! "What'd ya get me?" :flipgotcha: Not a GOT DAMN thing. molaugh
Never question why you are not married again... thumb.gif

Happy birthday MIke!

Thanks guys, this place and pirate are like second families to me, I have ment some great friends wheeling. The family is cooking me steaks right now and the kids cleaned their rooms, holy ****, I wonder what happened thumb.gif