728B41F1-B865-4B41-AE63-210DEB86B61F.jpeg
4E5144ED-5D8F-40ED-9D1E-0F98A24B6D7E.jpeg
EE59F590-780D-482E-93FD-4B413DF7ADE4.jpeg
9CD7CC32-3946-4B8B-B52C-B02FAE2660F2.jpeg
853F3415-15CF-4F3A-A7BB-135FE810E0B6.jpeg
0FA079FB-4DCC-41DB-BB52-8FBB433EE88A.jpeg
C9065F8E-833C-448C-BE1E-312119C64B92.jpeg
C92CE4E1-F923-4008-87A2-D4514E19C9CF.jpeg

Get some of those Air Bake cookie sheets, mount them between the muffler and floor, with a ~1" air gap on each side. It should help dissipate alot of the heat.

dont recall what fuel cell you have, but if you can gap it off the floor by an inch or 2, it will allow air to get under, even if the floor gets warm.

Get some of those Air Bake cookie sheets, mount them between the muffler and floor, with a ~1" air gap on each side. It should help dissipate alot of the heat.

dont recall what fuel cell you have, but if you can gap it off the floor by an inch or 2, it will allow air to get under, even if the floor gets warm.
For now, factory tank relocated to the rear cargo area. You can see it here..
68EDBE1C-32C0-4AD8-8C78-E7BB51D23097.jpeg

some aluminum (old street signs...) bolted with spacers makes a good heat shield. Doesn't take much to drop floor temps by 100+ degrees.

dollar store airbake sheets work good too.

some aluminum (old street signs...) bolted with spacers makes a good heat shield. Doesn't take much to drop floor temps by 100+ degrees.

dollar store airbake sheets work good too.
I'll likely wrap the muffler in an airbake sheet. Wrap the new header since it's already out. And relocate the muffler to the very rear of the Jeep. That'll help with the resonating, won't have the muffler under the ole lady's butt, and the exhaust won't be dumping under the kids feet. Surely that'll solve it.

How would that park be on a side x side and Jeep? Looks cool but havnt heard much about it
Is it small or big?

How would that park be on a side x side and Jeep? Looks cool but havnt heard much about it
Is it small or big?
It's 100% street Jeep and sxs friendly. Decent size. I don't remember exactly. But I'd compare it to aop or gmp size. Just way less rock.

The sand cave there makes one heck of a sand box
We had a good time. But you have to watch the kiddos to see what they're playing with. The majority of people there should be ashamed at the way they treat that park. Beer cans, liquor bottles and trash everywhere. Two different parted out and wrecked Jeep's in the middle of the trail. One had axles and everything stripped out of it. Graffiti all over the caves. The girls selling armbands at the front desk when we pulled at 8 am were discussing whether or not someone had cleaned the bathrooms. They both agreed it hadn't been done and said "I ain't doing it. It's disgusting in there. I'll just tell so and so that someone else said they were gonna do it"....

We like the park, the scenery and trails are great. But they desperately need to change some things around there.

We had a good time. But you have to watch the kiddos to see what they're playing with. The majority of people there should be ashamed at the way they treat that park. Beer cans, liquor bottles and trash everywhere. Two different parted out and wrecked Jeep's in the middle of the trail. One had axles and everything stripped out of it. Graffiti all over the caves. The girls selling armbands at the front desk when we pulled at 8 am were discussing whether or not someone had cleaned the bathrooms. They both agreed it hadn't been done and said "I ain't doing it. It's disgusting in there. I'll just tell so and so that someone else said they were gonna do it"....

We like the park, the scenery and trails are great. But they desperately need to change some things around there.
I get what your saying, alot of parks have that issue, only been there twice. 1st time are group was only ones there

So those of you with a cheroturd, what are y'all doing to keep these things cool?

Mine just had the factory radiator and engine fan, then had a second fan (Tauras sized) on a switch. Only time it got hot enough to require the second fan to be turned off was once at Windrock when she didn't pay attention to the temp gauge and once at AOP for their Light the Night event in late July.

Does yours have the fan shroud in place?

Latest posts