• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kelly, I'm disappointed

DavidsCJ7

I finally checked the fuel mileage on my little blue truck. It's only getting 44.56 mpg, running around town. It must need a tune up. :afro:

Yep I voted to hate you as well David.

45mpg? Good god I would know what to do if I got milage like that.

that is awesome. I followed a guy out of town to look at a wrecked blazer this morning....he was driving a 70's vintage dent free red mitsubishi truck. It was 4 wheel drive, turbo diesel. bad ****ING ASS. 100K original miles, he got it for $500 from the original owner. it was so funny seeing that little 1 7/8" tail pipe puff white smoke under normal driving and then black smoke when he romped on it to cross the highway. Luke and I were laughing out asses off as it puffed a cloud ever gear he jammed :woody: laughing1 :woody: I was so fuggin jealous.

I miss my lil beater CRX.... that thing was king **** and made a great RTI ramp to boot.. :-\

I keep kicking myself for trading it off and letting it go

You could always be this guy. :dunno:

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

So this idiot on the HOV lane in Friday afternoon at the tailend of rush hour. I am in the HOV 99% of the time, but Tiffany grabbed West during the day so I didnt have an HOV HOE.
Had I been behind this guy, he would have had lift D-Max up his ass. He was barely going 45mph. I blew by in the fast lane of the mainlanes, **** myself, changed 6 lanes to the slow shoulder and waited for the guy to catch back up. Merged, crossed back 6 lanes, and shot these pics.
I'm sending them on to TxDOT today. This guy is a danger to himself and all the traffic behind him. He had no less than 200 cars lined up behind him. people are starting to do some dumb **** in desperation of saving on gas.

Hey, at least he is being safe and wearing all the necessary safety gear.

Peter

Latest posts