• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm losing it right now.

Re: I'm losing it right now.

Sucks man, feel ur pain, my baby girl is probably a few weeks away from making the same decision, gonna be rough for sure, just remember that ya gave ur dog a great life and it showed it by loving ya no matter what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that man, I have a boxer and she's almost 10, so I know it may not be long. She's been all over the country with me when I still pipelined, I can't imagine how hard it will be without her around.

We decided when ours were old and dying we were going to take a break from dogs....that lasted about 12 seconds. Getting another helped up. Neither has replaced their predecessor but both have helped fill the hole.

money_pit_yj said:
We decided when ours were old and dying we were going to take a break from dogs....that lasted about 12 seconds. Getting another helped up. Neither has replaced their predecessor but both have helped fill the hole.

my mom talked me into getting another one after we found out daisy was sick. Hes a wild man. He wont leave my side since Friday though. He laid in the shop all day Saturday with me when I was piddling with my truck.

Attachments

• IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 90
I have a 7 year old solid white half german shepherd/half yellow lab female (name Addie, spayed, chipped, etc) that I'd give someone.

My boy is allergic to dogs so we gave our inside dog to my wife's aunt & uncle.

I'd really like to find a home for her before my boy gets too attached (he's almost 2)

I guess I could post in "misc for sale"...

money_pit_yj said:

We did the same thing, I think we went 4 months without a dog. We got 2 from the same litter in Dec. They are 9 months old now and crazy as hell, but we enjoy them even if they are chewing the whole house up. :eat: