• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the Hammers (KOH) 2022

Stock class winners, winning in million dollar Race trucks, if I'm wrong prove me wrong with a race budget. I'd rather watch 24 hours of the true stock class cars. That's what's happening with srrs, the money got to big.
While I'm glad Ford got on board I don't feel like that's the spirit of the class.

Would love to see a Manufacturers class with support like the Bronco but also from GM, Toyota, Mopar, but not holding my breath there.

While I'm glad Ford got on board I don't feel like that's the spirit of the class.

Would love to see a Manufacturers class with support like the Bronco but also from GM, Toyota, Mopar, but not holding my breath there.
Kinda what I ment, when you have little zuks, out there giving it what they got, not to mention all the other odd Stockish rigs.

They keep doing that and it will kill that class

Kinda what I ment, when you have little zuks, out there giving it what they got, not to mention all the other odd Stockish rigs.

They keep doing that and it will kill that class
That's what I figured you were going for. Hard to compete in a Stock class against deep pockets.

@Jduck
DCEB8543-55B1-4FBF-90ED-20CCB13FEB1C.jpeg

Instead of picking who wins today, what axle/suspension setup wins?

Solid front/solid rear.
IFS/solid rear.
Full Independent (Big golf carts like Healy, Paul, Lasernut).
Full Independent (Small golf carts like the Canned Hams).

Have the Premium feed on the tv, production multi view on the Picture in Picture on the phone, race tracking in a tab, two Irate4x4 chat threads, and this one.
6FA810E2-6E92-47B9-A467-529AA3FAF698.png
01D5AB68-B931-4612-B58D-6BC33FF6DE11.png

Helluva drive for Raul. He looked so smooth going through the rocks on his last lap

Except for when he made that wild pass around the Bronco.
Was a crazy pass to watch and awesome that a camera caught it.

He said in one of the post race interviews that due to gearing he was limited to "just" 90mp. Which explains how Schererer passed him and put so much space between them in the desert and could be another reason he didn't over drive the car.

IFS w Solid rear. Gomez I hope.
I thought their chassis used the IRS with the 3rd in one of the arms?
Was a crazy pass to watch and awesome that a camera caught it.

He said in one of the post race interviews that due to gearing he was limited to "just" 90mp. Which explains how Schererer passed him and put so much space between them in the desert and could be another reason he didn't over drive the car.
Yeah, he said that they left the short course gears in the axles. One of the commenters mentioned the same thing about him not overdriving the car.

I thought their chassis used the IRS with the 3rd in one of the arms?

Yeah, he said that they left the short course gears in the axles. One of the commenters mentioned the same thing about him not overdriving the car.
One of their UFO cars is IRS with kinda like a TTB setup way offset to the right. I think they call it the Ugly Duck.

Two of their UFO cars are IFS with Solid Axle rear. Can't recall what the two seat UFO car or the single seat UFO car is for the rear axle.

Latest posts