• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2014: Who is going to ride?

Sam ,believe you can count Kim and I in. Ita on my bucket list and I'm runnin out a time. My rig will be ready. Dwight said we need to plan a KOH supper and plan our trip over a meal with who ever is going with our group. That's sounds like a great plan.

I had to turn my ride out today. My buggy is going though, lending it to a buddy to take. Going to Hawaii next fall to be my cousins witness in his wedding, so need to save my $$$. You can guess which I'd rather be doing :'(.

I am going to be a beer consuming mo'chine at KOH this year. Not racing, maybe pitting for some folks, but mostly relax, chill, and enjoy cold beer and a buncha assholes :woot: :woot:

Would love to swing Moab and KOH, but at this point the Moab trip has my funds and i dont have anyone to split my gooseneck with to get out there affordably.

InDaShop said:
I am going to be a beer consuming mo'chine at KOH this year. Not racing, maybe pitting for some folks, but mostly relax, chill, and enjoy cold beer and a buncha assholes :woot: :woot:
Rub it in ****! God damn I wish I could swing this. I had so much fun in 08-09 with y'all!

I have a job interview / thingy with the RR Monday, its in the back of my mind but really depends on if a career change is going to happen or not for me. Im with Wyatt, I wanna go swill beer and cheer on the dickheads ! :woot:

Come on Bones, we can double up and ride the VFR out cheap bro booyang :tc

Haven't talked to anyone yet. I was just waiting for the threads to start popping up. We've been the last three years and got to ride in a rig there last year so it's going to be hard to go back to spectator only. I'll give them a call.

blacksheep10 said:
Jab isn't racing, so I guess I'll be a spectator this year.

WTF????????? Someone wash the dirt out of JABS vagina and get him to race!! You guys own that class.

74_Chevota said:
Would love to swing Moab and KOH, but at this point the Moab trip has my funds and i dont have anyone to split my gooseneck with to get out there affordably.

I might be game, but you would have to be the one to take off work to drive out. You can take my truck though.

Blase said:
WTF????????? Someone wash the dirt out of JABS vagina and get him to race!! You guys own that class.
He is out of money from this fail of a motor build that is thousands over budget, work is slow this time of year, he had a mini stroke in the deer stand the other day and is still going through testing, and his rzr is a ragged out piece of ****. I"m not going to enter my 1k, I can't afford to race it or fix it in anything big like that. Not going to go this round man. Be the first year since 09 I haven't raced in some capacity :-\

Travis said:
I might be game, but you would have to be the one to take off work to drive out. You can take my truck though.
I'd love to wheel out there again. Especially with the new buggy and if you were covering the beer tab again :drinkers: laughing1 I'd honestly be all over it if I could get off work but but with 4wks vacation between deer, turkey and Moab it isn't going to happen :(

For anyone debating taking their rig out their or not, its worth it thumb.gif

74_Chevota said:

I've been trying to get your sorry tail to go for the last two years.....

And I wouldn't go without a rig...I loved having my buggy and a RZR this past year. Everything I take again though will be able to light up the sky!

Sounds like this would be an AWSOME time! Never been myself but would consider making the trip if I could run with some that know the area. Would love to bring the sploder and my daughter to see what wheeling out west is like!

Latest posts