• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Koh 2014!!!

stealthrunner1

So time to start a new thread.....Who's all going?????...Me and Alan from Sasquatch Motorsports are heading down with a few of our buddy's for some wheeling and to hang out with our Canadian friends that are racing in KOH !!!:awesomework::beer:

Everyone will be required to have wrist bands. $20 for supporters of koh, it will get you into hammertown after 6pm as well as good seating spots during the race(Backdoor being mentioned). If you don't want to support koh you will get a generic wristband after signing a waiver.

Headed down Thurs. morning. Trying to find 12th man flag but a little hard to find right now. Hope to get super bowl on sat. dish but don't think I can get local channels that far fromhome. It will be my first time there, looking forward to it

Headed down Thurs. morning. Trying to find 12th man flag but a little hard to find right now. Hope to get super bowl on sat. dish but don't think I can get local channels that far fromhome. It will be my first time there, looking forward to it

No worries. The superbowl will be on the Jumbotron in Hammertown. I'll be flying the 12.

GO HAWKS