• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH IN!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Mental note to self. Rob = CatOutOfBagger :flipoff1:
cat-bag.jpg

Yeah Tin Bender posted up who all FU2 was supporting on the lakebed.

But yeah Rob = cat out o' bag :flipoff1:

Awesome news WOODLEE!

InDaShop said:
Yeah Tin Bender posted up who all FU2 was supporting on the lakebed.

But yeah Rob = cat out o' bag :flipoff1:

Awesome news WOODLEE!

I kept my lips shut to everyone that didn't know about you gettin in! laughing1 :flipoff1:

fack PBB is like encyclopedia britannica

Just heard from Adam via text and he's pumped thumb.gif...

Gonna be a killer race.

MUCHADO said:
I kept my lips shut to everyone that didn't know about you gettin in! laughing1 :flipoff1:

fack PBB is like encyclopedia britannica

Just heard from Adam via text and he's pumped thumb.gif...

Gonna be a killer race.
**** I have been about to bust since i talked to Woodlee yesterday... You want to tell everybody, but damn Woodlee wanted to keep damn secrets :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
**** I have been about to bust since i talked to Woodlee yesterday... You want to tell everybody, but damn Woodlee wanted to keep damn secrets :flipoff1:

hey fugger i figured it was on PBB it was public knowledge laughing1 :flipoff1:

props to all that made the cut and adam and matt good luck in the lcq'er. buggies have to be stupid prepared this is no walk in the park on rigs. woodlee is the man good luck to all.......
represent the east coast w/ balls out racin' i can't wait to see what woodlee comes up with for this race!!!!!! thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
hey fugger i figured it was on PBB it was public knowledge laughing1 :flipoff1:
No No, I was saying I wanted to tell everyone but Woodlee swore me to secrecy.

But yes, if it is on Pirate the world knows ;D

P said:
Woodlee start a race car yet or what ??? SPECS laughing1

The only thing he's told me spec wise is big tires and a big tarzan graphic on both sides. laughing1

(kidding... it won't have big tires.) laughing1

P said:
tarzan graphics would rock laughing1

Maybe a set of truck nuts with Rickys face on them. :flipoff1:

Note: If we had grey as a color, we could grey text, that is where I was going with that comment.

Team Wide open design is in the race. I can't believe it. I got the call Sunday and Dave asked me to kind of keep it low for a few days so i did. I haven't been on the net much lately at all this week because I have been working my tale off. Heck I have to get to work I finally get to build me a buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have already been on the phone with a lot of different people and gathering parts for the buggy. I don't even know all of the details for it yet so don't bother asking. I will post up details when I get them ironed out for sure.

A big thanks goes out to all of the guys that have supported and any one that has offered to support me to get to this race and pretty much where I am today. It is truly amazing the friendships that you make in this world and I would not change it for the world. I took all of Sunday evening and just let everything sink in a little bit. Hung out with some friends that I have known since high school and went to bed as focused as I have been in a long time.

I woke up with this plan........

I am finishing up the remake of Cole's old Jeep. I turned it into a four seater and made some modifications to make it better suited for a woman to drive it. I have been Hustlin for the last month to put this thing out by this weekend, and I think I am going to make it. I will do a build up thread for it when I am done. I would have as I was going on with the project but I just frankly didn't have time to dedicate to one and get it done.

Ron McRackins Jeep ready for paint and powder coat. My guy Jeff finished up the exhaust on it last Thursday and it turned out sweet. All stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust. That was the final step in getting it ready for tear down.

I will get back on the big horsepower buggy as well after the four seater is done and make some progress on it. This will be the shops showcase buggy for the year. It is going to be a sick ride for sure.

As soon as Ron's Ride leaves the shop is when I am going to get started on building my KOH buggy. It will be a lot of work to do in a short time, but I am ready for it. I can't wait to get it done and go race in the freakin desert.

Well once again thanks for all of the support guys. If there is any thing I can do for any of you let me know.

Any details on what you are gonna build?? :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Talk about chance of a lifetime. Whatever you turn out will be awesome. Can't wait to see it fly across the desert. :woody:

Congrats Woodlee and everybody else in or planning to do the LCQ. Gottta respect those willing to do whatever it takes to be part of this.

....oh and ya'll fawkers seem to have forgot about another east coast team on the list :flipoff1: , but hey, that's cool. we'll ride under the radar thumb.gif