• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH plans

Toddy

Havent seen a thread on it so let me start one. Whats everyones plans?

I am flying out on the 9th and picking up the motorhome and rental Jeep then to the Desert.

Kim and Droop are driving out I believe.

Toddy

25 footer is $334.95 out the door for 4 nights. Tues thru saturday. We getting them in Upland which is very close to Ontairo for referance.

Toddy

Havent been on here in a long time it seems. FLying out the 5th and will be there until the Sunday following the race.

Since we're rolling by ourselves this year, I'd love to meet up and follow somebody out there. Not looking forward to 38 hours by ourselves if something goes wrong.

Can't believe you found that deal on motor homes. I swear we paid like $1500 last year. Hell, we could get 3 of them this year and be cheaper than last year. I guess that's what we get by going with the one recommended by everyone on Pirate last time.

Droop Kyle from the Badlands is hauling mine and charlies **** out west. I know he'd probably be up for running together. Might want to give him a shout.

A buddy of mine on here "COBY 74" lives in Prundale Ca. , I was tryin to see how far he was from KOTH :dunno:

I would really like to see that event in person ,for real, & not just read about it .

doug38s said:
Droop Kyle from the Badlands is hauling mine and charlies **** out west. I know he'd probably be up for running together. Might want to give him a shout.

I was wondering. You got hooked up with someone famous and now you're Rusty Bray-ing it to an event. I see.

------

Travis -

I pm'd you back.

If everything works out I'll be KOH bound! Question though, if I get a rental 4wd how well can I get around? Do I need to try to hitch a ride in somethiing more desert friendly? Looks like I'll be going out there with Just some clothes and a camera. thumb.gif

You can drive all over the desert in a stock 4x4. You wont be able to drive any of the trails but you can drive to the bottom and top of of most of them.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I wonder if the Branik Crew is gonna have all the little toys they always bring with them? ;D I wonder how that golf cart and go cart will do out there!

I think just Stan is going from the crew. Daniel...do you guys take 40 most of the way or the more southern route? I'm afraid we'll be forced to going the more southern route. Been talking to folks out west. They said Flagstaff and surrounding areas is getting hit hard. Looking to have 6 foot + snow drifts by the end of this week. Deremo said it's crazy right now with 3 foot drifts at his house. He's like an hour drive about I 40. Wonder how long the snow will keep hammering out there?