• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH plans

Speeding said:
If everything works out I'll be KOH bound!

Its like driving a dirt road, unless you want to do it at speed then its another story. Just stay away from the trails and the dunes and you will be fine.

David said:
You can drive all over the desert in a stock 4x4. You wont be able to drive any of the trails but you can drive to the bottom and top of of most of them.

that's what I was hoping to hear.

HELL YEA ,rent you a TJ Ricky,that should make for some funny stories :woot: :woot: :woot:

Turns out that freakin Prundale Ca. , where my bud Coby 74 lives at , is about 380 miles north west of Barstow ,too FAR from KOH ,

I was thinkin CHEAP TRIP ....NOT !!

Andrew and I will be out there on Wednesday the 10th. We'll be in a 29ft RV pulling an Arctic Cat Prowler. I know they've supposedly added cell phone towers within the past year, so hit us up when you all get out there!

Sonnenburg said:
Andrew and I will be out there on Wednesday the 10th. We'll be in a 29ft RV pulling an Arctic Cat Prowler. I know they've supposedly added cell phone towers within the past year, so hit us up when you all get out there!

Riding to the magic bush is a must about twice a day to get service and check in with folks... ;D

We've got verizon and had service most of the time on the lakebed without having to go out to the bush. Our wireless card even worked a good portion of the time. They say it's better this year.

The plan for our crew is to head out Wed. morning (3rd) and hopefully get there Friday evening time. We roll somewhat slow as the folks are getting older and like to stop at night and sleep in the motorhome. I'll be pulling the race rig and 1 of the support buggies (Pete's) and the folks will be pulling their 4 wheel steer rig that I've been slowly building and rebuilding over the last 2 years.

Dude I have Verizon also and got service for **** out there. Only place it worked was the bush, but it worked really well there. Good luck to all the teams going, I am jealous as fawk that I will not be there to lend a hand to all you guys.

IM BACK IN!!!!
Not going to Iowa til the 15th, flight gets back to KS on the 14th!!!!!
happy valentines day honey, glad I could stop in for 4 hours before leaving for Iowa for a month laughing1
I love KOH. Can't wait to see the rigs run at parker then to the lakebed!

All that are going.. have fun.

Any of you guys wanna kill extra time before headin' back east, meet us in Glamis if your rigs are still together after the race.. we'll be there the 12th thru 21st

MUCHADO said:
All that are going.. have fun.

Any of you guys wanna kill extra time before headin' back east, meet us in Glamis if your rigs are still together after the race.. we'll be there the 12th thru 21st
Flatbillin' Fundamentalists! get it bra!

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Aight guys! We're leaving in the morning, driving straight through hopefully. Wish us luck! And thanks to everyone that has helped us along the way!

Make us proud.

Good luck to all you east coast guys, have a safe trip. Call or text me if you get bored and need somebody to keep you awake on the drive out!

Matt O. said:
Good luck to all you east coast guys, have a safe trip. Call or text me if you get bored and need somebody to keep you awake on the drive out!

X2.. Yall boys have fun and be safe thru the snow.

Talked to Justin earlier. He, JT, Samu, Travis and Mark are all in Texas right now rolling right along. Good luck and be safe to all the other guys who left today!

And Stump almost got arrested at a gas station in Loisianna. Some coonass got all pissy about him pulling power off his store. He should of flicked him a dime, and said thanks for the power.