• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kudos to mile marker winch....

TooRisky

I had a controller that obviously was missed by QC and was sent with my winch...Long story short the controller burnt up on the second use...I bought this through E-bay and they didnt give me one hassle, I had another "better" controler on my door step with in a few days and my winch is back up and running with in a week of its failure...

So for customer support I give them a 10 out of 10...Thanks mile marker for taking care of a customer.

Wish I could say the same for Richmond Gear. I've spent weeks waiting on parts and they keep sending me used crap.

MILE MARKER IS USED TO HAVING PEOPLE SEND THERE JUNK BACK... BECUASE ITS JUNK I HAD A MILE MARKER FOR A VERRY SHORT TIME i PULLED WITH IT TWICE IT FAILD I RETURNED IT A WEEK LATER FOR MY MONEY BACK... AND NEXT WEEK AT THE SWAP MEET IM BUYING A WARN... MAYBE MINE WAS JUST A BAD ONE?? IT WAS ALSO REAL SLOW.... JUST MY OPPINION... IF YOU LIKE IT MORE POWER TO YOU:awesomework:

MILE MARKER IS USED TO HAVING PEOPLE SEND THERE JUNK BACK... BECUASE ITS JUNK I HAD A MILE MARKER FOR A VERRY SHORT TIME i PULLED WITH IT TWICE IT FAILD I RETURNED IT A WEEK LATER FOR MY MONEY BACK... AND NEXT WEEK AT THE SWAP MEET IM BUYING A WARN... MAYBE MINE WAS JUST A BAD ONE?? IT WAS ALSO REAL SLOW.... JUST MY OPPINION... IF YOU LIKE IT MORE POWER TO YOU:awesomework:

I had one some years ago...failed on the 2nd pull too. Sent it back and got a Warn.
Thought that I was saving a few bucks.....should have known not to skimp on a critical piece of gear like that.:mad:

I used to work for a mile marker dealer. I put 4 hydraulic winches on before I found one that worked in both directions. (or at all) We dropped them shortly there after.

I've had a MM8K electric on the front of my Sami for several years now with only one issue being the solenoid connections got alittle loose & quit working goin in--took it apart, cleaned and used dialectric grease on 'em; put it all back together and have had 0 issues since (this was way back when North Fork was still open!);
The only bitch is it is Slllloooowwww, but it has pulled a few Yotas!!!:stirpot::D ;