• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kushKrawlin the komedy kommentator

Neal3000 said:
Man Fawk that KushCawk bastard, hell he came over to my house to buy parts, but when i wasn't looking he got my kids hooked on drugs, flashed his cawk at my wife, and raped my gotdayam dawg!
If you can't hang with the big dogs......

How has he not replied to this thread yet?

But seriously, he really is a good dude. I do wish I had half his energy though.

From what he been telling me lately he is prolly laying in someone's yard dead from a heat stroke

I hope he makes more sense when you speak to him in person, I skip over his comments because I don't want to read it 3 times before I understand what he wrote.

Seems like an OK guy though but seriously we all get it, you like weed. No need to insert it in all your posts.

BUG-E J said:
From what he been telling me lately he is prolly laying in someone's yard dead from a heat stroke

Not all of us work in a nice kushy air conditioned shop like you! :)~ :stir: :stir: :stir:

Re:

da6a51ceffcc614bca0858d02f4b68be.jpg

bamatoy said:
I hope he makes more sense when you speak to him in person, I skip over his comments because I don't want to read it 3 times before I understand what he wrote.

Seems like an OK guy though but seriously we all get it, you like weed. No need to insert it in all your posts.

Yall ever known a weedhead that had as much energy and drive as him? Hell naw me either, i think Kush is his code name for meth, anybody ever checked that tweaker's teeth?

Neal3000 said:
Yall ever known a weedhead that had as much energy and drive as him? Hell naw me either, i think Kush is his code name for meth, anybody ever checked that tweaker's teeth?
Hey now this isn't a bash thread! We all have our pasts no need bringing up old ****!

Neal3000 said:
His teeth are good. And if he was tweekin he wouldn't have a jeep or a lawn care buisness. Or a trailer or truck or house or wife. Kush is good people. Much better than 90% of the people on here. I'm pretty sure you are just trolling though. :stir:

rpf500 said:
How has he not replied to this thread yet?

Maybe we embarrassed him? First time I have ever seen him speechless. Lol. I don't care who you are, if you have a problem with Kush, you must be a real ball of laughs yourself. I had some questions about his jeep before I started on mine and he went outa his way to be helpful with answers.

I'm a ways off but I'd do my best to come to a "Kush ride"..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

My buddy's dad is a pot head and all over the place like Kush seems to be so I'd say it doesn't have to be anything else. Probably just the way he's wired.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This guy you speak of must be equal to a Unicorn as I have yet to meet him. Will someone please post a picture of said celebrity? Let the show begin thumb.gif

rednecklights said:
He's the one on back
Hahahaha he rides bitch with josh dean. I'm sure if you look close enough you will see brock on his ****** mobile I mean scooter

Neal3000 said:
Know quite a few actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be a lil long, so Bamatoy, ya may wanna skip this one also. Oh and before U do , seriously, I wanted to tell u that I LOVE sMOKIN GOOD KUSH.. Didn't know if U knew or not.. :flipgotcha:
Anyways fellas. What am I posed to say? Tried to reply last night but Dam near had tears in my eyes.. Always been a people person, there's not to many Things I can say that I'm better than anyone else at, but making folks smile and ****in myself over to make sure everyone else is ok are 2 of them ! And Thanks for this thread stano! I haven't said much since Learning what a troll was a few weeks ago, I was seriously hoping yall didn't think of me as one.
There's been about 3 times on HL that I was dead serious.. A thread about my mom, a post where I said I would beat " bigsexy's" face In with a hammer for a comment referring to my mom.. And somthing else, ha I forgot... And now this one.
It may be just plain silly, but I am kinda speechless.. This thread means a lot to me. All I have ever really cared about is helpin other folks out, and making folks laugh. I don't know why.. It's cost me more money than anyone can imagine.. And my mouth has gotten me I'm more **** than I can explain. One things for sure, every single post i have ever made is the exact thing I was Thinkin, and wish I could say.. I talk a lot , a whole lot... As I was reading I was Tryin to figure out why I am like I am. I see all kind of greedy, mean hearted fukers and it seems like they are the ones that have it all, in this lifetime anyways. I'm 100% convinced nice guys do finish last .. And I'm ok with that. Because as long as anyone that I have met thinks of me like my friends here have stated, that's all that matters to me.
I was really close to saying **** everything this week. It's been the worst week in a long time.. I'm worried sick about money, 4 pieces of equipment ate ****, and I have had what feels like heat strokes daily. Oh then there's the whole needing to get my girl a car, only to find out there's some bullshit tax lien on my credit for a measly 300 BUKS I knew nothing about, neither does the awesome county I grew up in. story of my **** dump life. It seems somtimes that living right and doing right just don't pay off. I can't let my mom down Tho.. I did to much of that.
Anyways. Thats about all the seriousness for me. Life's to short to be A ****.. Hell the older I get the more I realize that the man up stairs may pull my card any second. Like I said , as long as Im rememembered by being a good fella, that's as LOYAL as anyone on this planet, and never did anyone wrong , I guess that's all that matters. Fellas I hope this makes sense., if not PM Bamatoy, he will explain it to Ya. It's dam 200 degrees, I'm sick, and honeslty truly humbled by all of the comments. Except bamatoys.. Wata twerp. And for those that don't know.. My dad told me since I was really young , "son a twerp is someone who poots in the bathtub, and bites the bubbles before they pop". Hahahahahaha. Oh but don't worry, if i live till tonite there will be another post.or 2. For example, I wanna work on the 10% that easilucrawler doesn't laugh at my post.. Hahahah. Thanks again buddies. Hate to sound like a bitch, but dam I'm in a bad spot in life right now... So this was good to read. Haven't met one person off here I wouldn't get in my truck and ride for if they needed somthing. Never thought I would have life long friends from a forum. FAWK I'm rambling. Aight I gotta finish this job. Had to take a break, and didn't wanna not respond.