• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Weekend....

Last time I was with you at Walker Mr. Mark you popped a bead trying to get up a muddy hill!! Ha ha!:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Need help (tow rig and trailer) getting my rig from Reiters to Arlington Saturday night. Will pay for fuel and time/mileage.

Let me know....

Thanks, Bill

Friday morning to Sunday afternoon for me.

hey bud can you save me a spot to camp next to ya? i'm comming up sat morning with one truck and a trailer with my rig on it this time...LOL lets go wheelin! If you can do that it would be apreciated! BIG TIME!! all i need is enough room to pull up next to you with the truck and trailer and i'm going to picth a tent on the trailer like you do :)

Thanks ! :awesomework:

See ya'll there. I got 3 reiter pits for people who are camping.

I will take you up on that Bunk! I will share with Rick Holly JPRCRPR94 Horus and our whole group if you let me barrow one for a night or 2. are you selling them or lending them out?:awesomework:

Ok you beat me you **** head..LOL:fawkdancesmiley:

who is bringing one? Rick?

Yup. Rick's bringing one, but he doesn't have any room for wood. If you have any you should bring as much as you can.

Also, I know Horus has one and I'm sure he'll bring it.

Looks like this will be a pretty good weekend. I'll be trying to find a spot just outside the rock garden on Friday evening (hopefully there's room) Dark gray Nissan Armada pulling trailer w/ black buggy skinned in aluminum.

Lookin' forward to meeting those of you I don't know and catching up with those of you I do know.

Terry

Last edited:
I'm heading to a friends cabin at Desert Aire. Boating, Golfing, wine tasting and enjoying the 80 degree sunny temp:fawkdancesmiley:
Sounds like Reiter will be a good time. Shelby is heading up in his 4Runner...Money show him some good lines:;

Myself and my rig will be MIA for a (hopefully) small amount of time. I've decided to not wheel it again until... At least the front end is linked. I am TOTALLY done with the whole leaf spring thing. Pics to follow the build and parts soon for sale

Have a good time this weekend:beer:

Latest posts