• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Weekend....

It was nice meeting you. You sure did miss out on some damn good corn!! Thanks for the rain shelter you sure did save breakfast. :cool:

It's spelled Shar:awesomework:

Ya know, I debated on the spelling before I posted. Sorry, Shar.

Terry

From the look of this thread..It sounds like Reiter was a total bust. Was the weather really that bad? I wasn't around soo..No pics from anyone? I was under the assumption a ton of people were gonna be there:eeek:

From the look of this thread..It sounds like Reiter was a total bust. Was the weather really that bad? I wasn't around soo..No pics from anyone? I was under the assumption a ton of people were gonna be there:eeek:

Woke up @ 5am ,in Lynwood, looked at the POURING rain and said fuggit and went and worked some overtime instead.Went to the fair on Sunday (in the pouring rain).... worked a little more OT and hoped for decent weather on Mon am for a few hour blast around Reiter before traffic got epic....Woke up at 5:30 on Mon. am and sho-nuff.......rain.....spent the rest of the day holding down the couch with my ass:redneck:

I figure there will still be some decent weather before winter sets in......not in a big hurry to weel in my raingear:rolleyes: Got ALL winter for that

There was easliy 40 rigs at the upper lot. Cant speak for the main pit though, Never went down there.

Friday was bitchen til 6pm or so..the rain didnt really bother me til sunday, It was coming down damn hard.

And as i like to say, a day wheeling is better than a day working:cool:

There was easliy 40 rigs at the upper lot. Cant speak for the main pit though, Never went down there.

Friday was bitchen til 6pm or so..the rain didnt really bother me til sunday, It was coming down damn hard.

And as i like to say, a day wheeling is better than a day working:cool:

Joe, I guess I got there too late to wheel with you before you exhausted your dry clothes. :mad: One of these days I will get to wheel with you instead of just riding with Brian H behind you at the Hammers

I had fun.:cheer:

i had a good time as well
sat whether was good
raised the door bars in the buggy and cut new side panels sunday
went back up to rieter to do some recon ,grooming, then on the way out i cleaned up the gravel all over the road at the upper to lower street crossing
my good deed for the year:haha:

Joe, I guess I got there too late to wheel with you before you exhausted your dry clothes. :mad: One of these days I will get to wheel with you instead of just riding with Brian H behind you at the Hammers

Ya man, It was good. I had mass fun with chop...he aint blowing smoke at all..real deal guy. You got a pm.

Thanks for the tour guys!! It was baddass!:cool: Seemed like there was a good trail around every corner.:awesomework:

I had a blast watching the buggies wiggle thru the trees! Im down for another round soon:D
Brad let me know when you come back up I will come out to play:D

Brad let me know when you come back up I will come out to play:D

I passed you in the water on my way out as you towed into the upper lot. Silver dodge flatbed towing a huge trailer with half a blue toyota on it.

Your truck must be alot of fun there.:beer:

I passed you in the water on my way out as you towed into the upper lot. Silver dodge flatbed towing a huge trailer with half a blue toyota on it.

Your truck must be alot of fun there.:beer:

As long as **** aint falling off it :redneck:

Latest posts