• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Weekend....

I'm heading to a friends cabin at Desert Aire. Boating, Golfing, wine tasting and enjoying the 80 degree sunny temp:fawkdancesmiley:
Sounds like Reiter will be a good time. Shelby is heading up in his 4Runner...Money show him some good lines:;

Myself and my rig will be MIA for a (hopefully) small amount of time. I've decided to not wheel it again until... At least the front end is linked. I am TOTALLY done with the whole leaf spring thing. Pics to follow the build and parts soon for sale

Have a good time this weekend:beer:
You should buy my buggy:D It will be for sale soon. I'm done with the buggy thing and sticking to my truck.

You should buy my buggy:D It will be for sale soon. I'm done with the buggy thing and sticking to my truck.

????what!???:eeek: Not that I disagree with your decision but are you serious? I love my "truck" that's why I want to link the front end. Not going to be in the market for you buggy unless you want to part it out:redneck:

tranny crapped in the dodge. so i just went out yesterday and rode with bunk. alot of people showing up when i left wish i was still there.

I got sick on Thursday. Everything's loaded up and ready to go, but I feel like ****!:booo: Oh well, I might still head to Evans tomorrow, depending on how I feel tomorrow morning.

Damn the rock face was a slick mofo but a 3rd gear clutch drop launched my POS up it :hi:

I didn't see any other tracks even trying it :stirpot:

Man that was a lot of rain. It was cool to meet all of you, especially Chop Shop and his better half Shar and all the 'WHORES'. You folks know how to camp, party and from what I could tell wheel the piss outta your rigs whether rain or shine.

I wish I didn't have my little incident but whatever, there'll be other days.

Terry

Last edited:
Glad i left when i did..Having no dry clothes left kinda sucked, But it was a damn fun weekend.

Heard it poured real hard after we left. I am still drying **** out!:mad:

Good runs and a killer crew. Thanks to all that gave me the tour. Good time for sure. Need to do it again.:beer:

Good runs and a killer crew. Thanks to all that gave me the tour. Good time for sure. Need to do it again.:beer:

**** man, you'll have to let me know next time you "never go to Reiter"!!!:fawkdancesmiley: Not that I coulda this weekend anyway---Glad to hear you had a good time!:cool: Post some pics beeatch!!:corn:

Man that was a lot of rain. It was cool to meet all of you, especially Chop Shop and his better half Char (sp?) and all the 'WHORES'. You folks know how to camp, party and from what I could tell wheel the piss outta your rigs whether rain or shine.

I wish I didn't have my little incident but whatever, there'll be other days.

Terry

It was nice meeting you. You sure did miss out on some damn good corn!! Thanks for the rain shelter you sure did save breakfast. :cool:

It's spelled Shar:awesomework:

Yeah it never quit I bailed at around 1 or so. Good to meet you let us know next time you head up this way

I was going to go out yesterday or today but i had to replace the hard drive in my desk top. so now i have only little bit of money left for this week.

Latest posts