• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lame Duck Doug Jones

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
What a Douchebag Democrat, He thanked all races except the white race for his win. Alabama has NO voice in D.C. now. :gtfo:

Re:

Pretty sorry if that is the case. I am not surprised he won.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Time for Moore to crawl back into the hole he come out of. He has done enough damage to this state......and I voted for the sob.

98TJ said:
Time for Moore to crawl back into the hole he come out of. He has done enough damage to this state......and I voted for the sob.

X2, but only because I think Jones is the lesser of 2 evils. All the urban dems in Jeffco really swung the vote. The rest of the state don't want him.

We got screwed this election.

Dwalk said:
What a Douchebag Democrat, He thanked all races except the white race for his win.

So what he forgot to thank the young white female educated community? Or you wanted him to thank the people who didn't vote for him? :rolf:

I read that Moore didn't even call to concede or offer congrats, now thats a douch move.

Re: Re: Lame Duck Doug Jones

NATTY-CADDY said:
This is proof of guilty till proven entice. Not good knowing the left has this kind of power.
I thought he was just running for office. Didn't realize he was actually on trial too. Guess I need to do a better job of keeping up with things.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2880ea69e286da91e7abdd1ab7d2c32a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republican Party has its self to blame, if that's the best candidate they can offer them no wonder they lost, the man was creepy as fawk and nowadays that don't get a pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neal3000 said:
So what he forgot to thank the young white female educated community? Or you wanted him to thank the people who didn't vote for him? :rolf:

I read that Moore didn't even call to concede or offer congrats, now thats a douch move.

You know as well as I do he got votes from all races, don't be that guy. He really pushed the idea of race segregation with his speech... couldn't kiss the asses fast enough of the Black, Hispanic, and I quote "JEWS" for voting for him. He said he was for unity, but he don't understand the concept, just looking for votes, typical Democrat.

grcthird said:
X2, but only because I think Jones is the lesser of 2 evils. All the urban dems in Jeffco really swung the vote. The rest of the state don't want him.

We got screwed this election.

Only 25% of registered voters went to the poles. That was higher than the projected 18%. That is a big part of the
Problem

I never went and voted because either choice was total **** and to go stand in line to vote for Daffy Duck is stupid as hell to so I stayed home on this one. What is so damn funny to me though is ol Kay Ivey had a hard on to have a special election instead of let Strange ride it on out. Read somewhere that it cost the state of Alabama 12 MILLION DOLLARS for this "special election" so that Republicans could lose a seat in the Senate ::)