• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last Run for the year

Never know when they will check so don't forget your NW forest pass or you can pickup a day pass in Burnett on the way up.

Never know when they will check so don't forget your NW forest pass or you can pickup a day pass in Burnett on the way up.

Where's Burnett? :haha: And is my WDFW vehicle access pass I get with my hunting license what I need?

Just before Wilkinson. We will go right past the store/gas stop on the way there and no your pass won't. Work. You need the nw forest pas. I think the day pass is $5

Yup...Found it in my new mapping sw...this can get addicting!!!!:redneck::haha:
And yeah, we'll need to stop then...:awesomework:

im going to run up there for fun today to check the snow....ill post what I find when I get home later tonight ....a plus about being laid off I guess...

I will be there as well. Won't meet for breakfast though as my rig is already in orting. I'll be in the most beat samurai out there on 37's, Johnny 5.. See you guys up there. Been off and on this site for years and have never really wheeled with any of you to my knowledge.. I'll be with a brown yota, white yota and a possible f150 until he breaks something haha..

Last edited:
I succesfully dodged my boss... I'm in. I will be in the silver and white hoop-t towing the black hoop-t and I will be at breakfast.:awesomework:

Road was free and clear of snow...up to the upper parking lot...we went up to the camp ground and the road to the camp ground from the parking lot was 3 inchs of snow...the parking lot has snow in it but not much....i just looked up lower 311 as far as i could see it didnt look like there was to much snow ...but it was pretty cold and raining when we left ...im going to trailer to the upper parking lot....just two of us will be there white cj7 and green tj ...we will be at the upper parking lot at 9...prob hang out tell 9:15 then start on the lower 311

Last edited: