• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last Run for the year

im loaded and ready to go.....time to get ready for the Florida Georgia line concert....its going to be a long night and a early morning tomorrow.... :redneck:

I'm sorry but that's funny:haha::haha: War sleeper.... OK I'm done now. Is it Sunday yet... let's go wheeling:cheer:

Got to get the rig loaded...Bringin' the Sami at this point, got the tablet mounted in there!!! :redneck:

I'm taking a break for dinner. Just finished putting in new/used tcase mounts. Need to tighten some bolts, check fluid and I'm off

1514563_639890086049926_321236734_n.jpg

Locked and Loaded...Ready for the driiiivvve...:coffeetime:

Had a blast today. Never had such a big group at Evans before. I think at one point we had 17 rigs in our group. Towards the end we were down to 10. Thanks for you north end guys for making it down:awesomework: Good to meet you guys.

We got to run the 102, 196, 197, upper 311 and 520. Minimal snow unfortunately, but opening day will take care of that. We had a few mechanical problems but nothing major. All in all was a good day of wheeling. Best part was everyone got along and no one butted heads:cool:

see you guys up there opening day:eeek::eeek::eeek::eeek:

Gavin you have a good memory ....I didnt recall meeting you before :D

are you trail leader in april? :awesomework:

Nice meeting everyone! It was nice to get out and wheel and put names to faces regardless of the amount of snow..there was definately a Toyota shortage though. Gavin thanks for putting this together and showing us around:awesomework: I got some cool videos, onefof the front dig reverse donuts:cool:

Great day great folks :cheer: didn't end well for Jacob though :eeek:

Attachments

• jacob[1].jpg
    jacob[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 101