• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

latest EOR chassie

finished dash except for grinding and cleaning up.got radiator and fuel tank brackets in. hope for tear down in a couple weeks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

a little clean-up on dash and tunnel this weekend. radiator, fue tank, fuel pump, trans. cooler mounts all in now. soon ready for tear down and powder coat.

hope to be sending it to powdercoat the 18 of this month. waiting on link bars so i can cycle the front out before i install bump cans and shock mounts. then pull motor and tranny complete welding and grinding. some of that hopefully will take place this weekend. will post some pics when i get it back. still need to come buy and bend the roof panel.

went and picked up the chassie from powdercoating on sat and it turned out fantastic. you guys need to check out vance gregory in lebanon for you powdercoat needs. he does a super job and is very reasonable. i will post hi info later. here's a couple pics of the chassie.

here is vance's info; Blast from the Past, 1228 Sparta Pike, Lebanon, Tn. 37090 615-453-3002 cell; 615-969-1528,fax; 615-453-3034 ya'll need to check him out. tell him you seen it on hardline board.