• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Led light bars

scubajeeper

Just getting to study these things and I see that there are 3, 5, and 10 watt diodes, is there any advantage to having more, less powerful ones as opposed to having fewer with
Higher wattage, assuming the total output of the two bars are the same or close. Is there an advantage besides size of the bar to having 10 watt diodes over the smaller ones?

Thanks

I've seen some super cheap light bars on a site a buddy sent me an it was awfully tempting but it does make me wonder why they're so cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to you before about some rock lights and you steered me in the direction of some little LEDs that fit my application better. I told ya then that when it came time for a light bar I would give you a call and I plan on sticking to that.

Re: Re: Led light bars

rednecklights said:
tell yah what if you or anyone finds a dirt cheap deal send me a link or contact me about it. if its a deal I cant match or beat I will tell you its a good deal.

Selling lights allows me to play a little more than I would otherwise. I try to give back to the community every chance I get. Even if its me not making a sale.

My light "business" pays for riding trips and allows me to donate and sponsor events within our off-road family. It also helps me on taxes that the government screws me on lol.

Light Power !

Mash Yer Motor !

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

This is why I run Redneck lights on my buggy.