• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lineman heading to the hurricane

POTTSY 79

Well we got the call yesterday morning that we are headed down south...We are staying in Georgia until the storm passes then we will come around it and follow the storm to the north to help restore power...just a little heads up so if you see a ton of bucket trucks maybe say hey to us...I know it's part of our career but still hard saying goodbye to the family at home....to all the other lineman out there be safe ...

Lineman heading to the hurricane

I went through greenfield yesterday and just north of ya seen some rigs sitting in a fenced lot off rt 9 . Sign out front said razor rolling skating I think . Is that your stuff or buddy's stuff? Be safe out there and make dem big bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Be safe man!

On a side note. I wonder how this will work since all of AT&T construction in the SE is on strike. They've had their engineers out cutting over jobs in the field until the strike settles.

Yeah, just saw a large crew of bucket trucks start to gather in NC.

Stay safe.

Brian potts said:
Well we got the call yesterday morning that we are headed down south...We are staying in Georgia until the storm passes then we will come around it and follow the storm to the north to help restore power...just a little heads up so if you see a ton of bucket trucks maybe say hey to us...I know it's part of our career but still hard saying goodbye to the family at home....to all the other lineman out there be safe ...

Who do you work for? You can message me if you like.

Brian potts said:

Living here in Florida and having just went through hurricane Micheal last year I can truly say what you guys do is amazing. I thank you for the sacrifices you make to help people. You guys are truly life savers...no bullshit!

You guys kill it every year. After the tornados here in 2011 i saw trucks from all over trying to get power back. They busted ass for weeks after the storms. It was pretty incredible. Thanks for what you do.

I am not a Lineman but support them and others with my primary storm duty in Logistics. Looks like if we don't get hit in the FL panhandle I will be heading SE for support.

Thanks for the replies...yes definitely a rewarding career to hear people say thanks...zjman that's a buddy of mine...I live about 20 minutes east of greenfield now..and yes definitely making that money lol...building a new shop and every dime counts...

Can someone help me with this????pictures won't upload from my phone

Attachments

• 13F7D81A-3EF2-415D-93FB-AAE8ACCC49EA.jpeg
    13F7D81A-3EF2-415D-93FB-AAE8ACCC49EA.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 165
Thank you linemen for all you do for all of us.

Sometimes the most dangerous part of the job is the drive. Unfortunately bucket trucks aren't very forgiving.