• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local Hydraulic line maker

MarcW

well, after blowing up the second plastic clutch fluid line snow wheeling, i am gettin pissed. and i want to get a metal line, or something that can live through high heat. i am gonna try to heat sheild it for the time being, but i have an extra master, and slave, and the old line to copy the new one to, for the shape. anyone got any ideas? mike?

edit- vehicle is a 1996 jeep cherokee with the 4.0/ax-15 combo.

Last edited:
Right in kirkland. Take the 124th exit, go under 405 and turn left at the first linght--first shop on the left---forget there name though but they are the hydro shop I use...

crash said:
Right in kirkland. Take the 124th exit, go under 405 and turn left at the first linght--first shop on the left---forget there name though but they are the hydro shop I use...

this one sounds real close. hmm, i would love to go find out the name of the place now. maybe next weekend. :cool:

crash said:
Right in kirkland.Take a left at the 116th exit if yer going north, go under 405 and turn left at the first linght--first shop on the left---forget there name though but they are the hydro shop I use...

Fixed it fer ya, Its western fluid coupling and they are dicks if you dont know yer terminology. They know WTF is going on with hydro fittings and lines.

I'm hijacking the thread for a second.. would something like this work for tranny cooler lines? Like say rated for 300 psi and a few hundred degrees?

Bunk said:
Fixed it fer ya, Its western fluid coupling and they are dicks if you dont know yer terminology. They know WTF is going on with hydro fittings and lines.

Really--I have never ever had a problem with them guys. And granted I don't know all the terminology either--just enough to know what I want...

Lucky Jeff said:
I'm hijacking the thread for a second.. would something like this work for tranny cooler lines? Like say rated for 300 psi and a few hundred degrees?

tranny cooler lines? Jeff what are you doing to have a tranny have THAT much pressure? Typical systems run about 40 psi max...

crash said:
tranny cooler lines? Jeff what are you doing to have a tranny have THAT much pressure? Typical systems run about 40 psi max...
It's for a friend.. DTT runs pressures a lot higher then stock.. And even higher then other aftermarket tranny builders... And now that I think of it.. I think it's only 200 he needs.. not 300.

Bunk said:

Western Fluid Components

I got all my Tranny fluid line from them...all I bought though was bulk Parker Hi-temp/pressure line. Then barbed fittings...

Not cheap stuff...

Harvester of Sorrow said:
Western Fluid Components

I got all my Tranny fluid line from them...all I bought though was bulk Parker Hi-temp/pressure line. Then barbed fittings...

Not cheap stuff...

Yeah, components..hehe. I go there twice a week at least..we just call it western fluid at work.